Page 1 of 132 123451151101 ... LastLast

Indiana Just Found

Found the Tie Bomber at Walmart in Connersville Indiana Saturday also the snow speeder but i didn't get it i have the older version of it. Also Check your family dollar stores they have POTJ r2-q6, little snaggle tooth, imperial officer, they are only $5 plus tax to.

I found obi-wan jedi training armor at wal-mart in Greenville Ohio they had three or four more left. Also found Bo-Shek in Piqua OH's K-mart. they had one left yesterday monday.

Tie Bomber and Snowspeeder

Wal-Marts in Richmond had 3 tie bombers and 1 snow speeder this morning for anyone still trying to find this. I already found one a couple weeks ago in connersville. Still haven't been able to find any of the new aotc waves around richmond this bugs me.
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

snow speeder is weak

Oh yeah i forgot to mention that i passed on the snow speeder i have the electronic one that came out when red cards were new, not to mention the new one is not electronic, does not have the launching harpoon with string attached, and the landing gear do not pop down with a lever like the first one it is basicly striped down, As for the Tie Bomber it rules a new ship not made before except the tie pilot appears to be the same old schulpt.
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

qui gon,rebel trooper,massif,orn free taa

I found these four at walmart in richmond today and they had several of each left. no palpatine though. if you needed the tie bomber you missed out because they are all gone now.

I found the same figures at the Clarksville Wal Mart on Saturday, Echo1Six. No Palpatine in sight. I passed on Qui Gon for now; figured he'd be a peg warmer.

Wal-mart in Kokomo, IN has had a ton lately.

Qui-gon, Endor Solder, Orn Free Taa, Bespin Luke and Vader, Mace, Final Battle Jango.

not much new

found the vader,luke, jango wave saturday at walmart, i already picked these up though previously at toysrus dayton. Hey OC47150, and kingkirk04 have you found the djas pur or palpatine anywhere around i've not seen these anywhere. Also do you wanna do some trading send me your list i have a bunch of extra stuff im trying to clear out. Also i've made a connection with jonboy from these forums he is from new castle, IN he came over and bought some figures off me he would probably like to see your list to.

Hey guys,

Maybe we should all meet up sometime and do some buy/sell/trading.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

Nope, I have not seen the Djas Purh wave at all. The newest stuff Ive seen is Endor Trooper, Qui-Gon(the next pegwarmer.. ugh), and the 2 Bespin figures.

Im looking for a Vader Removable Helmet, loose or MOC, doesnt matter.. and a Flashback Emperor. I also need Saga Yoda and anakin HD.

New Castle.. I know Ive heard of that? How far from Indy is it?