Page 42 of 132 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

Thanks for the tip!

Suncoast has their Star Wars stuff on clearance. You get 50% off the sale price, so it might be worth checking out. I picked up a LEGO Jedi Starfighter vs. Vulture Droid for $7.50. That was the only LEGO set they had unfortunately.

I did order the LEGO UCS Snowspeeder from KB Toys and got it last week. It was on sale for $99. The Snowspeeder has been out for a couple of years now and it may go out of production soon. I think I'll pre-order the UCS Y-Wing from TRU.com; it's on sale for $119 and ships in October.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I was at Suncoast the other night but didn't see any SW merchandise, other than calendars.

I did pick up one of the Lego mini AT-ATs at TRU for $3.50. It was that green tag sale they're having.

ya i also heard about the ucs snowspeeder going out of production; if you guys are interested, brickbros.net is having a pre-order on a few UCS sets; Star Destroyer for $249, Y-wing for $109, and the TIE collection for $60...Im considering buying the SD, that is, if I can find the room for it.

heres a link tho
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Good weekend. I found the Ventress Unleashed at the New Albany WM on Saturday, and a friend picked up the Vader and Yoda/Palpy Unleashed for me earlier in the week.

Of the three, the Yoda/Palpy is my favorite. Need to reinforce Vader on the steps just a bit.

Also bought the 12" Shaak Ti and Barris off of a friend. I really wanted those two.

Quote Originally Posted by moulman
    brickbros.net is having a pre-order on a few UCS sets; Star Destroyer for $249, Y-wing for $109, and the TIE collection for $60...Im considering buying the SD, that is, if I can find the room for it.
    That's a good deal on the Y-Wing. I thought about ordering the ISD from BrickBros, but then I noticed that both TRU.com and Wal-Mart.com is going to carry the set. TRU.com has percent-off sales and Wal-Mart.com may discount it when they clearance it out.

I've seen ROTS Unleashed (Anakin/Obi-Wan) on clearance at Wal-Mart for $5 each. The 12" figures, including the Jedi chicks, have been moved to the clearance aisle too but they were still full price.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Where did you see the ISD lego at Walmart.com? I couldnt find it there when I check just a little while ago.

Still keeping my eyes out for cheap legos. Over on FBTB (I go there every now and then), Ive read reports about people getting Clone Tanks for 20 dollars...Id pick up about 2 if i saw them for that price

If you want cheap Legos follow this advice. Go to Wal-Mart 2-3 days before Christmas. Get what you need and put them on lay-a-way. They usually hit clearance the day after Christmas. I have gotten hailfire droid, Jango's Slave 1, Falcon, AT-TE all for under thirty bucks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by moulman
    Where did you see the ISD lego at Walmart.com? I couldnt find it there when I check just a little while ago.
    This is the link for Imperial Star Destroyer on Wal-Mart.com. No guarantee that it'll go on sale or clearance but who knows?

Some WM's around here have moved ROTS LEGO to the clearance aisles already, others have not. I did see a Turbo Tank (missing the light-up figs) in the clearance aisle at one WM but it was still full price.

Thanks for the link, ill keep my fingers crossed that it goes on clearance. Who knows, maybe it'll hit stores.