Page 43 of 132 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

Haven't really had much of a chance to go looking in the last week for various reasons (work schedule, lack of funds). The Han/Fett/Yoda wave of Target cups are hitting the stores again.

The big Labor Day flea market is this weekend. I plan to hit that.

I went to Super Wal-Mart today and saw the new JediForce figures, Luke, Han, maybe someone else. Han Solo has removable Stormtrooper armor. That store is a mess. They repainted the exterior and the entire toy section is completely jumbled with shelving pushed every which way. I can't see them putting new stuff on the floor until this reorganization is complete. I did notice that the new planograms for the LEGO aisle have all the ROTS sets still listed. The small WM's are clearancing many of those sets out. I bought a LEGO Vader Transformation set.

WM also had Halloween candy (M&Ms, Snickers, Twix, etc) with Star Wars Ep3 graphics. I also saw a Vader costume for the family dog to go Trick-or-Treating in. Yes, for the dog.

K-Mart had the Throne Room gift pack ($25). I don't know why Hasbro put the old SAGA Red Royal Guard in it and not the highly sought after ROTS one.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Either one is better than the POTF2 salt shaker Royal Guard.

I dunno, I didn't mind the POTF2 Royal Guard, I bought a bunch on clearance one year.

TRU has the Falcon in the new box. No lava, but it ties in with ROTS stuff. I also saw the Hoth Assault pack ($25). It's got 2 POTF2 & 1 SAGA Snowtrooper, Probe Droid, tripod cannon, and the AT-AT Commander that came with the AT-AT. Interesting thing is the vintage Kenner AT-AT Commander is pictured on the back of the box, and not the newer version.

The new wave of Titaniums are out too. I saw the Naboo Starfighter, Swamp Speeder, ARC-170, Landspeeder, and TIE Bomber. I thought the Sandcrawler was going to be re-released too, but I didn't see it.

EDIT: Also saw a WM with quite a few of those horrid Battle Arenas on clearance for five bucks each. WM couldn't pay me five bucks to take 'em.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 09-02-2005 at 10:42 PM.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I found pilot Obi Wan, the newest R2 and the tank gunner at the New Albany Meijer Friday night. Bought two of the Obi Wans. This is the figure I wanted the most, and it's great! In all my excitement, I shredded the package in getting it open.

Going to the flea market on Monday, or at least planning to. Heard there's a vendor there selling figures for $3. Hopefully, there'll be something left.

KB got several new cases last night. If memory serves, two Mustafar Sentry, three Obi-Wan pilot, and one green Clone Commander should still be there. There are also several DX Clone Trooper Armies and one Rebuild Darth Vader if anyone still needs those.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

Theres no old sw lego sets at that KB, are there Knightfall?
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Nah. We hardly have any Lego at all, not even the ROTS ones.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

K-Mart has the ROTS Jedi Temple multi-pack ($25) with Anakin & the blue Clone troopers. I liked the blue troopers but passed on the set.

Haven't seen much in the way of new basic figs, but then again I'm not looking as much as I used to do. The pegs are pretty much bare whenever I hit stores.

I saw three of the multi-packs at Target over the weekend. I can wait until clearance.

The NA Target had the deluxe Grevious, which I hadn't seen for months, so I bought that. The store also had the exclusive star case pack but I passed as well.

Need to check out a couple of Kmarts. Haven't been there in a while.