Page 44 of 132 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

I found the Jett Zukasa figure and an Utap warrior at the NA Meijer on Saturday. Hadn't seen Jett before and heard he was hard to find, so I bought him.

Saw the Emperor's throne room set at the NA Kmart, too. You'd think Hasbro would include at least one new figure in these sets. I can wait until clearance.

I think you meant Zett Jukassa, OC. Jett's the real kid.

My store's getting a load of 500th Vaders tomorrow for anyone interested, and we've had the Asajj/Vader/Emperor vs. Yoda Unleashed wave for a while now--surprising that hardly anyone's touched them.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

That's what I meant.

Didn't see too much this weekend. The green clone commanders were plentiful at a couple of stores, as were the blue clone trooper 3-packs.

Just waiting on the new stuff to hit.

Went out on a late-night toy run with a couple of buddies and hit the jackpot. Found the shock trooper, wookie commando, turbo tank driver and the sith eyes Anakin variant.

I have to do that a little more often. It was fun!

Spotted Bly, Gree, Wook Commando, Clone Cmdr & Neimoidian repaints at Wal-Mart today; $4.77 each. Also saw the Jedi vs. Separatists and Rebel vs. Empire box sets. I passed on everything since I stopped collecting Hasbro's stuff.

Suncoast had a couple of Anakin-Vader Evolutions sets so you might check in there for the other two.

I ordered LEGO Cloud City and a handful of other sets a few days ago so I should be getting them this week.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Stopped by Sam's Club to get a new tire and saw the new exclusive Mustafar playset and ARC-170 with figures. Hasbro should've included red shocktroopers with the Mustafar playset instead of the white #41 Clones.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

The latest Target exclusives have reportedly been found in my area. I haven't had the time to go look, but will this weekend.

I bought the new Target exclusive Mustafar Vader figure. There were two on the shelf, no sign of Obi-Wan.

My hobby box of ROTS WV trading cards arrived over the weekend, too. Got an Amy Allen autograph card out of it, so it was worth the price. :

Check out the new Target off Veteran's Parkway. Scored myself a couple of 501st/Tactical Ops Troopers there today. I'm a little disappointed he's based on the AT-TE Gunner, but it's not like I'll ever find the K-Mart set, anyway. They also had Wookiee Heavy Gunner, R4, Holo Aayla, Holo Plo Koon, and Blue Senate Guard in abundance, as well as Jedi vs. Separatists, Jedi vs. Sith, and Rebels vs. Empire Battle Packs. No sign of the Lava Anakin and Obi, though.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

Appreciated the tip, Knightfall. I picked up the Wookie heavy gunner at Target, and the Neo commander at WM. Also picked up an extra Utap warrior and Wookie commando for opening.

The C'ville Kmart only had the Emperor's throne room.

I plan to check the Jeff and NA Kmarts later this week.