Page 45 of 132 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

Spotted the Wookie Flyer for the first time at K-Mart ($17) and Wal-Mart has the Playskool plush lightsabers, which feature sound effects.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

When I was at Target the other night, I overheard someone talk about getting a truck the next day. I went back last night and jackpot! I found the two new Separatist figures, Cat Miin and Pagules, the lava Obi-Wan and the Coruscant attack set.

I had my hands on the newest Grevious bodyguard but I put him down. The paint job wasn't the greatest.

KB's shipping sheet for the next truck lists two cases of Star Wars figures. Here's hoping they're full of #57-68.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

Spotted the Titanium Series ActionFleet scale X-Wing and Rep. Gunship at Wal-Mart, $20.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

They've been spotted in my area but I haven't seen them yet.

I hit the jackpot on Saturday at the Clarksville and NA Targets.

Found the holo figures and R4 at the Clarksville store. The clerk let me go through two unopened boxes. She said someone was there when the store opened at 8 a.m. and went through a couple of boxes. Since there were no 501st figures, I suspect they were gone. Was that you, Knightfall?

Left plenty of Blys and Grees behind for others two.

At the New Albany, I did find two 501st figures. Also picked up the Invisible Hand Action Fleet ship since it was on sale. Wanted for some time, and thought I'd better get it.

So the only figure of the last 12 I'm missing is the white Grevious bodyguard, and that's by choice. Not too crazy about his paint job, and he does seem to be plentiful for now.

Hmm...wasn't me. I'll be satisfied with my pair of 501st grunts unless by chance I come across more.

My store got the case with Bly and Gree last night, but I can't be sure which ones we still have because a couple guys picked over the figures. We do have a couple of Republic Gunships if anyone's interested.

I saw the Sith Lords Evolutions at TRU, but the only figure who looked especially awesome was Darth Sidious. I think I'll pass...
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

I brave the horrors of the university's crummy computers to bring the news that my store got the KB exclusive 9-packs this morning. I may have said before that we weren't getting any, but the company apparantly changed their mind. It's just eight repacks and a silver Vader, but the packaging looks pretty sharp, IMO.

And the price?

The Clarksville TRU had ther 12" female Jedi figures on Saturday. Only the second time I've seen them in the stores.

I didn't go out at midnight, but was at the New Albany WM at 7 a.m. this morning to get the exclusive figures.

I REALLY like the Anakin/Obi-Wan set. Might have the get a second to open. They'd be great for a Mustafar diorama.

The clone troopers are OK. Was going to get a second set of them but changed my mind.

The Emperor set is a straight repack, from what I can tell. It looks like a Saga Dooku, too.