Page 47 of 132 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
    Gotta rant for just a bit, guys.

I went out Wednesday night scouting to see which store had what for Friday. The Clarksville Kmart had the Jedi Temple Assault battle pack. I didn't have the money on me, so I hid it. I also had a rain check from a few weeks ago.

Went back to Kmart on Thursday to buy a Christmas tree. Found four 501st figures hanging on the peg. I comtemplated buying them then and getting an adjustment Friday until the manager told someone else that that wouldn't happen. I was in a generious holiday mood, so I left two the figures on the pegs and hid two where the JTA was. Yes, it was still there.

Come Friday, I have some cash. Go to my hiding place. The JTA was still there but the 501st figures weren't. Go to check out and the cashier and manager wouldn't accept my rain check because it wasn't an official rain check (no store stamp). When I got the rain check, I asked if it was legit, and the service desk girl said yes.

I went ahead and bought the JTA at full price.

The cashier wanted to keep my pseudo rain check, but I got it back, adding that I'm going to call the Kmart 800 line on Monday and complain. Don't know if it will do any good but I'm going to complain.

I did find two replacement 501st figures at the NA Target on Saturday, so it wasn't too bad.

I did pick up a couple extra figures through the BOGO free sale.

A buddy of mine went to a Louisville Kmart and found no figures. The store had accepted the Friday ad on Thanksgiving. He was a little ticked!

So K-Mart wouldn't honor your raincheck for the JTA? I've never bothered with rainchecks before, especially with toys. Normally they won't give them out for specific figures anyway.

I did finally see Tarkin at Wal-Mart today. I've seen the first 50 ROTS figs except for Ask Aak now. WM also had quite a few Separation of the Twins figures. Man did those suck. Great idea poorly executed. Also spotted the return of the Early Bird kits with new decals added advertising the offer's extension.

I ordered some stuff from LEGO Shop@Home on Thanksgiving and got it yesterday. The big SW thing I got was the Sandcrawler.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Yep, didn't recognize it.

I picked up a second Tarkin and Ki-Adi last night at WM. Thought I'd better since I hadn't seen them in a long time.

I did see four Tactical Ops Clones at Wal-Mart for the first time tonight. These must be the 501st Clones everyone keeps talking about.

I ordered the LEGO UCS Y-Wing from TRU.com for $90; it's on sale, $40 off.

They also have the UCS Star Destroyer for $225, which is $75 off the normal price. Still waiting and hoping to get that one for at least 50% off or more.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

If they have blue trim, yes there are!!

It's a nice figure. Too bad the SA clone body wasn't used. The 501st figure uses the removable helmet figure's body.

If they have blue trim, yes there are!!

It's a nice figure. Too bad the SA clone body wasn't used. The 501st figure uses the removable helmet figure's body.

I had to get up early for a work-related breakfast, so I got up even earlier to hit WM to look for the CW2 figures. Nothing at the NA WM. I thought about hitting Clarksville but that would make me late for work.

I will stop there after work.

Anyone seen them? I know others are reporting no.

Found them at the Clarksville WM. Made my day.

I didn't stop by Wal-Mart until today but they still had the Clone Wars figure 3-packs. I had to hunt for them; the cardboard DVD display was still up but it was wedged into a makeshift aisle made up of other cardboard DVD displays.

I picked up the CW2 DVD and went ahead and bought the 3-pack figures. Are there only two different packs? That's all I could find.

I like the new artwork on the Trilogy DVDs but had no reason to buy since I got the OT last year.

For some strange reason, the LEGO Droid Tri-Fighter is scanning at only a dollar each at my Wal-Mart, so I cleaned them out Still no sign of the '06 SW LEGO sets yet.

TRU still has a BOGO 50% off sale on LEGO that expires on the 10th. I picked up a Designer and Town set today. TRU also has the Evolutions Clone-Stormtrooper and Sith Lords, but I passed on them.

I'm thinking about getting another set to open. Gonna stop by WM this weekend to check.