Page 48 of 132 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
    Ji'dai, would be interested in selling me a droid fighter set of the Lego. Mine fell apart during a move and I cant find all the pieces.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sorry KH, three of the fighters are for me and the other two are destined to be christmas presents. (I know, I'm cheap, but it's still a nice gift even though they only cost a buck).

TRU was freshly stocked with figures, nothing new, but they did have red guards, tank gunners, and pregnant Padmes.

WM still had CW figure packs to my surprise. I figured they wouldn't have lasted the weekend. But they are also somewhat off the beaten path, stuffed between photo and electronics.

Still no sign of the '06 SW LEGO sets. I really want these since most of 'em are OT ships.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I picked up a couple of older figures I needed at Target: Dooku, Padme, Plo Koon. Nice to see the older ones showing up.

Still need to track down Tarful and a Super Battle Droid. Thought those guys would be easier to find.

I also bought a second set of the CW figures. I will open them after Christmas.

I haven't seen any figures in Wal-Mart or K-Mart since Thanksgiving. Wal-Mart has even removed the pegs for them.

I did find the new '06 Star Wars LEGO sets last Friday at TRU (Slave I, A-Wing, B-Wing, TIE Interceptor, & V-Wing). I'm glad I bought all five sets then because they were gone by today.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

No problem Ji'dai, I didnt know how many were purchased. I went ot my WM and they came up full price.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    I haven't seen any figures in Wal-Mart or K-Mart since Thanksgiving. Wal-Mart has even removed the pegs for them.

I did find the new '06 Star Wars LEGO sets last Friday at TRU (Slave I, A-Wing, B-Wing, TIE Interceptor, & V-Wing). I'm glad I bought all five sets then because they were gone by today.
    sweet, now that theyve been found in Indiana I can start looking for them
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    No problem Ji'dai, I didnt know how many were purchased. I went ot my WM and they came up full price.
    It must have been a keying error by some employee here. I've been watching to see if they put more sets out but WM has been bare these last two weeks. Even the LEGO rep I spoke to at TRU was complaining that WM didn't reorder more stock.

I saw the Unleashed Battlepacks at a Wal-Mart in a neighboring town. They look okay but I'm not interested in this scale. I'd like to see some OT sets though.

I saw the first wave of The Saga Collection figures at Wal-Mart in Clinton, Indiana. Looked freshly stocked, 3 each of Boussh & Skiff Guard and probably 4-5 of Han, Chewie, Fett, & Bib. I didn't buy any, but they were scanning at $5.88 each, same as the ROTS figures (this WM never lowered their prices apparently).

The holo figures are randomly packed, each figure I looked at came with a different holo fig. I even saw a Boba Fett with Boba Fett holo figure, which oughta cause some collector to squeal like a little girl when he finds that one.

I don't really like the new packaging now that I've seen it in person. I think it's the weird trapezoidal shape of the bubble and card; plus the artwork leaves a lot to be desired.

Thats odd Ji'dai, WM has ROTS here for 4.77 each.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Thats odd Ji'dai, WM has ROTS here for 4.77 each.
    The WM in my home city reduced figure prices to $4.77 while the WMs in the surrounding small towns maintained the $5.88 price point. I suppose the WMs in the smaller markets don't sell as much Star Wars product so they didn't lower their prices.