Page 50 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    Thats because they are only 10 bucks, so the cheapest always go first
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went out on a mini toy run over the weekend. The Saga figures seem to linger at Targets longer than WMs.

The Shelbyville Road TRU clearanced out the Jedi Council scenes with Anakin. 70 percent off regular price, so I picked up two for under $13. Still need two of the scenes to complete the Jedi Council.

If you haven't picked it up, I highly recommend buying the SW comic Purge. A good stand-alone story taking place after ROTS.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Thats because they are only 10 bucks, so the cheapest always go first
    The V-Wing also appeals to army builders, it's the cheapest option to get more clone pilots. At least until the ARC-170s are clearanced.

TRU had the new Titaniums today; $4.99. Jango Fett's Slave I, Vulture Droid, Clone Turbo Tank, Republic Cruiser, Speeder Bike with Biker Scout, and the first Death Star. I was tempted to buy the DS, it seemed like it had some heft to it.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

The Hoth Saga wave is hitting Louisville. Plenty of friends have found them but not me.

I checked the Clarksville stores last night. WM had one ROTS figure, the wookie commando. They're in the middle of realligning the toy dept.

Clarksville Target had the Saga Carkoon wave. First time I saw Han in person. Boy, the carbon block is a lot smaller than the POTF2 version. Don't know if I like that.

I did buy two packs of the Target ROTS storage cases for $2.48. It's the earlier version, but it holds figures just fine. Also picked up a Micro Machine set for $1.78.

Nothing at Kmart.

I stopped by a small WM in a neighboring town and saw the Hoth wave (minus the Snowtrooper). I did buy Veers & Derlin.

This WM also had two Mon Mothmas for $1.50
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I found the white TIE fighter mini at the NA Kmart. Didn't expect to find it. Read this morning it's like one per case.

I spotted the white TIE at WM today but didn't get it. Were there white TIES in ROTS? They also had the multi-pack with the silver bonus vehicle. I'm really leaning toward getting just the Death Star from this wave. Next wave looks really good.

SW Transformers were fully stocked, so I finally saw the Grievous/Wheelbike transformer.

I also saw the Spud Trooper for the first time. Cute, but not worth $8. I only paid a couple of bucks for my Darth Tater.

I don't know what the lowdown is with the white TIE.

Gotta go grocery shopping at WM tonight. I'll check the toy aisle out.

It wasnt in any movie, basically a chase vehicle Shortpacked 1 per case and all.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for the info, KH. I had a sinking feeling Lucas had been fidgeting with the OT again and we're gonna get white TIEs buzzing around the Death Star or something.