Page 51 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Found the latest wave of Unleashed battle packs and part of the Hoth wave at the NA WM. R2 and Vader were gone. There were one or two Gonks on the pegs.

I might have to get some of the Unleashed packs.

I might be tempted to get some of the OT Unleashed packs, but they'll have to be damn good.

WM had the Titanium Vader's TIE so the new wave has hit here.

KM had the previous Titanium wave, including the ridiculous white TIE repaint. I also saw ROTS Ask Aak for the first time! They had a few ROTS figs on the pegs but they were regular price - basic figs have been $7 each since late 2004 at this KM.

TSC figures tend to disappear fast. I've only seen them at WM so far.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I started a battle of Hoth diorama using Micro Machine figures and vehicles several years ago. The new Unleashed battle packs have tempted me to create some sort of diorama using them.

I'm looking for the Cartoon Network version of the Titanium Republic gunship for myself and a buddy. It's supposedly in this latest wave.

Only thing to report is the NA Meijer finally received a shipment of figures, the Carkoon wave. They're $6.99.

I spotted the second wave of Unleashed Battlepacks at WM today - Aayla, Yoda, Wookies, and Green Clones. They also had quite a few Transformers in another aisle.

TRU did have some of the Carkoon wave left, $7 each.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

As much as I hate to, I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy the Leia/Boushh at $7. I need one for a diorama. I'm hoping I'll find one at WM still, but it's looking grime.

Patiently waiting for the Geonosis wave to hit, too.

Friends have found the Geonosis wave at Targets in Louisville late last week. I've checked the sunnyside stores and nothing.

I finally broke down and bought a Leia/Boushh figure for $7. At least I found a cool hologram with it.

Cool hologram?! That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one

So who'd you get?

I did see the newest wave of Titaniums at TRU Monday, even the CW Gunship. I wasn't in a spending mood so I left them there. Walgreens had the Gonk and AT-AT Driver but they were $8 each.

I also saw a VOTC Lando at a Family Dollar for $5. It was the only VOTC they had. I'll have to check back and see if they get any more in. I wouldn't mind picking up more Stormtroopers at that price.

Ep. 1 Queen Amidala. Could be useful in a diorama.

A friend found the Titanium CW gunship for me. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one wants the VOTC Lando. Poor Lando.

I've taken advantage of the TRU $4.99 sale this week and picked up several figures, at TRU, Meijer and WM. Price-matched at the last two stores.

I now have the Hoth wave, except for Riekian and snowtrooper. I plan to pick up a couple of snowtroopers, if I can find them, and a few more AT-AT drivers, too.

I found the remains of the Geo wave at the NA WM, too. I bought Sun Fac but left Poggle behind.

Gonna to an end-of-the-week run on Friday. Might have some luck.