Page 56 of 132 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    The clearanced Senate skirmish sets are pretty much gone from my area. If you find one on the shelf, chances are the shock troopers have been swapped out or the senate pod is missing. They never got below $16.98.

The Mos Eisley wave is showing up more frequently at various stores. I picked up a Hez for opening yesterday. Going to make a mini Mos Eisley bar diorama using the table/stand.

And while they could still be found, I picked up the VSTC Luke for the mail-in certificate. Luke is starting to become scarce, even at regular price.

The only scarce VSTC around here is the Scout Trooper, followed by the Tusken Raider. Only K-Mart and TRU carry the line locally though.

K-Mart had the Unleashed Hoth box sets, Hoth Evac (turret) & Snowspeeder; $21.99. I liked the looks of them, but they are a bit steep in price. Didn't see the figure battle packs.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

The Endor wave was found at a Louisville WM today.

Damn, they're coming too fast!! I just found the rest of the Mos Eisley wave the other week.

You think so? I've been impatiently waiting for the Endor wave to hit. I've seen the Mos Eisley wave plenty of times locally, even the cup variants. And I don't actively hunt for SW figures like I used to do.

On the way home I stopped by Big Lots and found some ROTS figures in a bin near the entrance. Apparently they bought out some drug store stock and are liquidating it at 20% off. The figures were Vader, AT-RT Driver, and several #41 SA Clones, but they were $7.99 each. Even after the 20% discount I thought they were too costly.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Big Lots isn't the savings store it used to be. I remember six or seven years ago when they got a ton of the Action Fleet/Micro Machine transforming heads in real cheap, like $4 each.

Some of the secondary stores like Meijer are just now getting the Mos Eisley wave, I've noticed.

I did see the Endor wave at Kohls Saturday morning. Their TSC basic figures are $9.99 each! They did have a 10% off sale so the figs are practically a steal at $8.99. Suffice to say I passed.

The Super Wal-Mart in Vincennes had the Titanium Sandcrawler. That store also had Unleashed figures Kashyyk Chewie, red ROTS Shocktrooper, and Stormtrooper Han. I dunno if those are new or not. I also saw lightsaber 2-packs and a lightsaber-DVD combo set that had 2 episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon.

The Unleashed has been out for awhile, but is the latest wave to hit.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Unleashed wave flew off the shelves at WMs in the metro Louisville area but if you hit WMs away from the city, they're still plentiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    I did see the Endor wave at Kohls Saturday morning. Their TSC basic figures are $9.99 each! They did have a 10% off sale so the figs are practically a steal at $8.99. Suffice to say I passed.

The Super Wal-Mart in Vincennes had the Titanium Sandcrawler. That store also had Unleashed figures Kashyyk Chewie, red ROTS Shocktrooper, and Stormtrooper Han. I dunno if those are new or not. I also saw lightsaber 2-packs and a lightsaber-DVD combo set that had 2 episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon.
    Ouch! Kohl's is one of those places I never remember to check. I've only bought a couple of figures from there.

Checked a Big Lots yesterday and no figures.

Picked up Jerjerrod, Chirpa, and 3PO at Wal-Mart yesterday. $6.63 is still too friggin' expensive.