Page 58 of 132 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    I don't either but I do take advantage of clearance. It boggles the mind.

One of my greatest clearance finds was part of the EU wave at a Wal-Mart. Picked them up for under $3 each.

I saw the Dagobah X-Wing at TRU today; $45. Very impressive window box and nice product presentation. If I didn't already have the last Dago X-Wing I'd probably get this one.

Picked up a couple LEGO V-Wings on clearance for $5 each at Wal-Mart.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Finallly (!!) the Endor wave is showing up enmasse in my area. I have all of them except for the Emperor, which I think I'll pass on.

Need to check and see if I have the 3PO variant.

Don't forget the TRU sale this week! I'll be looking for Luke.

I've seen all the newest wave of SW Titaniums (B-Wing, TIE Interceptor, etc) finally.

Also spotted the Greatest Repacks ROTS 3PO with Tantive IV base rather than the Mustafar one

TRU had the LEGO UCS AT-ST ($90) and re-released X-Wing Fighter ($50) in store today too. I thought the AT-ST was a Shop@Home exclusive. It is $10 higher at TRU though.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Went to KB last night and saw the 501st in abundance, as well as a couple of AT-TE gunners.

I have the Endor wave now.

I picked up a couple LEGO Clone Scout Walkers on clearance at WM for $5 each today.

Have you seen the Unleashed Hoth battlepack with Han & Chewie? I only see the trooper packs. I was wondering if it's been released.

I haven't seen them but I haven't been looking much. Lack of funds. So, no $$, no looky. It's easier that way.

I'll be on the lookout this weekend.

Several years ago I started work on a Hoth diorama using Micro Machine vehicles and figures. Never finished it. But the new Unleashed sets are making me want to revisit it.

Yeah, I dug out my old Kenner Micro Collection and Galoob Action Fleet stuff last winter after seeing pics of the new Unleashed Hoth packs. These new Hoth boxed sets are a bit steep at $20 each, I was hoping to get them cheaper.

I saw the TRU TIE Fighter with large wings today ($45). The one I looked at had the old POTF TIE Pilot, but someone reporting finding one with the new TSC TIE Pilot.

I saw the new TIE fighter for the first time yesterday. I liked the worn/used look to it. The one I saw had the TSC TIE pilot.

Also saw the Dago X-wing for the first time. I really liked it. Might have to get that in a couple of weeks.

I checked on the Unleashed and nothing new.

Went to the IU game on Saturday. Friends and I stopped at the Bloomington Target. We each picked up a sandtrooper.

That Dagobah X-Wing is pretty nifty. Don't wait too long to get one though, they seem to have sold out here.