Page 59 of 132 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
    Just don't have the $45 right now. Maybe in a few weeks.

Bet there were 50 Dagobah X-wings at TRU in Fort Wayne about an hour ago. Couple Large wing TIE's. Looked like a whole case of 501'st Trooper and Bending Knees 3PO.

Engineernerd
    http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com

Of the Endor and Greatest Battles waves, it's been interesting to see which figures are peg warmers and which aren't.

The DS gunner and shock trooper (although he is the inferior version) disappear quickly.

I passed on the OT DVDs. Wal-Mart had 3 VTSC Tusken Raiders and a Greedo in the clearance aisle, tagged $3 each. The clamshells were ripped and re-taped. I wonder if they got them from another store since only TRU and K-Mart carried that line locally.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I stopped at WM on the way into work this morning and bought the ANH DVD and the WM exclusive figure packs.

I might stop at Target and Circuit City and get ESB and ROJ. Haven't decided yet.

Are the stickers still inside the VSTC packaging?

If you are referring to the mail away stickers for Lucas, they should be. &
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    If you are referring to the mail away stickers for Lucas, they should be. &
    Yes. And I have read reports of the redemption stickers 'mysteriously' disappearing with some of the VSTC figures that are taped.

Oh, you were asking Ji'dai. I see now. NVM move along, this isnt the post you need to see&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

& what? people really take the stickers?

When it was of the taped variety, yes. An easy cut, open the package just enough to get the sticker/redemption card and put the figure back.