Page 60 of 132 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
    The Death Star wave is plentiful everywhere, including Meijer!!!!

The Naboo wave has been found in my area. Had my local club meeting on Saturday and one of the guys had them already. Look very sharp. Other than at his house, I haven't seen them yet.

Also saw part 2 of the Endor wave at my friend's house. Endor Luke and the Rebel trooper look great.

The WM DVD three-pack of figures isn't going over as well as I thought. They were plentiful at one of the WMs I check reguarly. I'd like to get another ESB and ROTJ set to customize the figures.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Are the stickers still inside the VSTC packaging?
    I don't think they were. The packages were ripped open and retaped.

A WM in Illinois had the Endor Troopers & Poncho Luke, Mos Espa/podrace figs, Emperor's Wrath Vader, and the Holo Maul. I've only seen the Vader locally. Not much else to report.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

A friend already has the second part of the Endor wave. Where he got it, I don't know but they look sharp.

The latest TSC waves are getting easier to find, except for the Ep1 aliens. I finally saw the Unleashed Han/Chewie Hoth battle pack too.

I also saw the Sarlacc & Jedi vs. Sidious Battle (Re)Packs.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I had a couple of days off so I went on a toy run.

Only found one new figure, the Naboo soldier.

I did see the Han and tauntaun Unleashed at a Target, too.

I haven't seen the battle packs but they have been spotted in my area.

Found the Gungan figure at the NA WM last night.

The pegs were clogged with GHs figures. In the last week, I've seen so many shock troopers. Too bad it's the inferior version.

WM also had the Sarlac battle pack (I'll pass) and the tube-shaped Jedi Luke Unleashed.

Finally saw Kit Fisto's starfighter and Zev's snowspeeder at Target this weekend. I might have to get them, if they're still available in a couple of weeks.

My local club, KSWCC, had its fall festival this past weekend and I won a Sideshow 12" SW figure as a door prize!! Han!! It's my first Sideshow SW figure. It's very nice.

Hey, congrats!

I spotted the three OT metal tins with figures at TRU yesterday; $30 each I think. Neat idea, but I wasn't excited about the figures so I passed.

I'm thinking about the tins as Christmas presents. Something easy the family can find.

TRU had the Galactic Heroes battle pack / cinema scenes. They come in nice semi-circle display boxes. I saw four different ones: Escape from the Death Star, Jedi vs. Sith, Geonosis battle, and the ESB Bounty Hunter scene.

SW Christmas ornaments and decor are hitting too. TRU had some stockings with plastic Yoda and Vader heads at the top. Plus the usual ornaments from last year and wrapping paper.