Page 61 of 132 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
    I have a SW Christmas tree: all the Hallmark, some of the Christopher Radko, pewter and assorted ornaments. A friend made me a SW-themed tree skirt for my birthday this year. Last year, she made me a Yoda stocking.

I want to get the Target snow globes.

I found a new place to check for figures, at least during the holidays: Sears. I found the Endor Vader, white Rebel trooper and Naboo Obi-Wan. First time seeing any of them at retail. They were $7 each.

I always forget to check Sears. The local one has a small toy department during the holidays. I've seen new figures at Kohls, but they're like $9 each.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I found them last Sunday but didn't have the $$ to get them. Went back Monday and they were still there.

The packaging is a little bent, but they'll be good openers.

I haven't checked Kohls lately. I will soon. Yes, they are a little expensive.

I hit the jackpot over the weekend.

At a Target in Louisville, I found Endor Luke, and a short time later at a WM, I found the AA Rebel Endor trooper, Gragar, Dud Bolt, and holo Maul. First time I'd seen any of them in the store.

I saw the Target exclusive snowspeeder. I like it but might have to wait a couple of weeks before getting it, if it's still around.

I spotted the PT tin/figure sets at Wal-Mart today. TRU still has the OT tin sets. I also saw nearly all the VTSC at K-Mart today - even a Scout Trooper - but I still couldn't bring myself to buy any of them. KM has a 10% off sale on all SW toys too.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Saw the OT tins for the first time at TRU over the weekend. Not too bad looking. I might have to pick up the ANH tin.

Found a couple of AA rebel commandos and Naboo soldiers/engineers over the weekend, too.

Spotted the new Unleashed Battle Packs at Wal-Mart over the weekend. There are four new ROTS "Order 66" sets as well as four Battle of Hoth ones. I didn't see the Leia/Luke/Wampa set though.

I finally bought Gragra, Mars Guo & Dud Bolt, and a black Endor Trooper Sunday at WM. Passed on the holo Maul, Emperor's Wrath Vader, Gungan Rep, and Naboo Soldier.

Also saw the Darth Tater/Spud Trooper 2-pack ($15) in the collector tin at Wal-Mart as well. It's a nice looking set for the price.

My boss picked up the Costco Darth Tater/spud trooper/R2 set for me over the weekend. She has a membership and was going there shopping.

It's a nice set.

Found the Mace Windu assault battalion (see, I spelled it correctly! ) battle pack at Target. Nice set. I might have to pick up another one.

Went to K-Mart today for their BOGO free sale on basic SW figures. I was hoping to find some of the TSC resculpts I've passed on before (Boushh, captive Chewie, etc) but ended up seeing nothing but prequel figures. So I bought a Cody and an orange Clone.

A couple Wal-Marts around here had the last OT DVDs with Marvel comic adaptations on sale for $9.72 each.