Page 62 of 132 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    The local Dollar General stores have gotten in a bunch of Galactic Heroes sets. They're $6 each, so not that great a bargain.

Dollar General also has DVD's 3 for $10. I saw the new King Kong, War of the Worlds, Chronicles of Riddick, etc.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I checked out two of the three Kmarts in my area on Thanksgiving day and didn't see anything worth fighting the crowds for. One or two figures on the pegs at one, and about six at the other.

A buddy in Louisville reported the same thing, too.

I did get lucky at KB. On Black Friday, I found two white Rebel commandos. It was buy 2, get 1 free so I picked up Gragar. On Saturday, it was buy one, get one 50 percent off so I picked up Dud Bolt and the Gugan elder.

The shuttles are plentiful at the Targets around me. Don't know if I'll get one; I have the FAO Schwarz version.

Did pick up the SW Transformer set at Target for my nephew for Christmas. He'll like that.

The Clarksville Target had more than 20 Imp shuttles on the risers and endcap last night. Boy, they might make it to Christmas clearance after all!!

I read a report on Yakface this morning that the first Final 22 figures were found in Troy, Mich. I'll start checking the stores more regularly now.

I found em at Target in Va today also. They rang up not on file and I got em for 1.76. You guys check it out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

There were none at the major C'ville stores Wednesday night.

I saw the Cantina Band tin sets at Wal-Mart today. Only Greatest Repacks on the pegs though. Seriously considered buying some Hoth Unleashed Battle Packs and getting WM to match K-Mart's sale price, but ultimately talked myself out of it.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I did see the new Titaniums at WM - Endor AT-AT, Grievous Fighter, Naboo Starship, Paploo & Speeder Bike etc.

I also saw Galactic Heroes 2-packs with the SW logo in white with a red border. Not sure if these are new or not, but they had figures from ESB - Vader & Bespin Leia, Chewie with cargo net & 3PO, Lando, etc.

A buddy found one of the clearanced snowspeeders for me. And I found one Saturday. I'm going to use the one I found for my SW club gift exchange in a couple of weeks.

I've been told the cantina band tins were found at WM.

No new figures...yet.

Those Cantina tin packs were shelf-warming here up until this past week. I didn't see them this morning. I have the old fan club exclusive versions so I'm passing on the tins.

TRU had the Dark Horse/Marvel Comic 2-packs, $11. They only had one left -Vader and Rebel Trooper. I usually pass on repack/repainted figures so I doubt I'll be getting these.

Also found the new Ultimate Unleashed Battle Packs at TRU too, $25. These packs have 10 figures packaged in a trapezoidal window box. Looked like repainted versions of the regular Battle Packs. Sets included Hoth, Geonosis, & Kashyyyk.

I found the new wave of figures at the NA WM on Saturday. Friends posted a message that the figures had been found in Louisville on Friday so I went out looking.

I bought the holo Cody, Imperial droid (R5?), the super battle droid and AOTC clone trooper. There were a couple of ROTS clones, Maul and Chewie on the pegs. Went back on Sunday and they were gone.

I heard the new figures and comic two-packs were found at TRU; I checked the Clarksville store but didn't see them. That store is always a little slow.

Also saw the AAT, hailfire droid and Vader's starfighter in the 30th anniversary packaging, too. I'll be picking up the starfighter real soon. May tell the folks to get it for me for Christmas.

Good hunting to one and all!