Page 63 of 132 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast
    I saw the black astromech at TRU today so the latest TSC wave has hit locally. I imagine the clones didn't last long.

One of the Wal-Marts here had Unleashed Luke & Vader packaged in these big clear cylindrical containers, which naturally take up a lot of precious shelf space that could be devoted to something better.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I've found the entire wave at WM, so check there.

I also found the last of the Mace Windu battle packs in my area, too. Bought those Saturday night.

Saw the new TSC wave at TRU today. I've got the Maul and Cloud City Escape Chewie already and the clones didn't excite me. I'll never buy battle droids again, so that's that, then.

I do want the black droid though, but not for $7.

Only SW item I bought today was the Titanium Endor AT-AT. Got four of the Hoth ones. Neat vehicle.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Picked up a LEGO AT-ST and General Grievous Starfighter at K-Mart today. All LEGO is on sale this week; 10% off. This is my first sighting of the 2007 SW LEGO line-up.

Merry Christmas!!

In the last few days, I found the holo Cody and black Imp droid at the NA WM. I price-matched since the figs were on sale at Meijer last week and got them for $5.77. Not too shabby.

I also saw the comic 2-packs for the first time at the NA Meijer. I bought the Han and Chewie set. For $10, it's a good price.

I don't know if I'll get much SW stuff for Christmas this year. I've hinted at a few things, like the new Vader starfighter. I'll know in a little bit.

With the holidays winding down, I'm hoping the stores will clearance some of the figures out. I'd like to get a few for customizing.

The comic 2-packs are showing up at local Wal-Marts; $9.88 each. Not a bad price for two figs, but I'm tired of repaints of main characters.

Basic figures were red tagged too so the remaining stock may go on clearance soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    The comic 2-packs are showing up at local Wal-Marts; $9.88 each. Not a bad price for two figs, but I'm tired of repaints of main characters.

Basic figures were red tagged too so the remaining stock may go on clearance soon.
    I saw 'em at Target as well for about the same price. They just look like bootlegs to me in the crazy colors. Since I have all the original comics, I'm going to pass.

Target clearanced out the GH figures, snowspeeders, Imp shuttles and Fisto's starfighters (if you were lucky to find them) and they flew off the pegs. The non-GH figures are still there at regular price.

The NA WM had two of the comic 2-packs. Both were of Vader/Rebel trooper.

My Republic Commando pack arrived in the mail. It's a nice set. I wish Hasbro would released the rest of Delta Squad on a card.

And the Geo warriors aren't too bad, either.

Entertainment Earth sent me a notice that the Imperial briefing room set won't ship until February. That's fine with me.

I'm seriously thinking of dedicating a shelf/bookcase to the exclusives.

WM raised the price on 3" Titaniums a dollar, to $5.88. I won't be buying these any more. I saw the Hailfire Droid and AAT re-releases plus a Stormtrooper blaster. If it had the folding stock like the vintage version I might've bought it. There was also a SW TSC product catalog included with the blaster.

I also saw the LEGO SW Battle Packs at a WM just over the border in IL. Still waiting for them to restock the Sail Barge.