Page 64 of 132 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=Ji'dai;521952]WM raised the price on 3" Titaniums a dollar, to $5.88. I won't be buying these any more. QUOTE]

That's stinks, because there's several I've been wanting to get.

I saw the sail barge at WM earlier this week. That would be nice.

I'm still wanting to pick up the A-wing Lego set.

I am still getting WM to match the titaniums as Target has em for 4.99 each still.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

And they're still $4.88 at Meijer.

The Clarksville Target had the comic 2-packs for the first time. It was the Vader/Rebel fleet trooper. Not much else.

No new figures; plenty of older ones still on the pegs everywhere.

I did find the Vader Jedi starfighter at the Clarksville Target. It was the only one on the shelf. This was a late Christmas present.

Also, KB has the collector tin sets on sale for $20. That's the cheapest I'd seen them offered. I splurged and bought the OT set. I can pick up the remaining three here and there.

Spotted some new Titanium 3" at TRU: red TIE Interceptor, Dewback, Starfighter w/Hyperspace Ring, AT-TE, Dagobah X-Wing, AT-ST, Invisible Hand, etc. Prices on these are still under $5 each.

TRU also restocked with the last TSC wave and had a Dagobah X-Wing on the shelf.

This store is finally restocking LEGO too, but many of the new SW sets are still not in yet.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I have some friends looking for the starfighter with hyperspace ring for me. That's one I definitely want.

My Death Star briefing set arrived yesterday. Very nice set. Too bad it doesn't have a real table.

Still have my eye on the WM cantina tin set. Patiently waiting for the clearance price. Friends have told me they've found it real cheap at other WMs, but not mine. My store tends to take its time on clearance.

I saw the Wal-Mart TSC 2-packs yesterday, $9.96 for 2 carded figures sealed in a clamshell. I was tempted to get the white Endor trooper/Endor 3PO but passed.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I've seen those, too. I might pick one or two up for the price. Good custom fodder.

New figures (the pre WM 5) are starting to show up in some stores in my area, TRU specifically. I haven't seen them yet, but am going out tonight for a quick look.

Planning on buying Timothy Zahn's new book tonight. Between the sale price, the money I have on a Borders gift card and Borders reward card, I should get it for a good price.

Picked up the Betrayal on Felucia battle pack today. No new figures but I needed a Commander Bly and Its always nice to have some extra clones around. I passed on the Rescue at Illum pack.

Last night was a total bust. No new figures and the bookstore didn't have the Zahn book on sale. I'll pick the book up in a few weeks.

I did see the Invisible Hand and dewback Titanium sets.