Page 65 of 132 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
    Spotted the entire WM TSC wave today, but wasn't interested in repainted Cantina repacks or the astromechs. I also saw the new Battle Packs, except for the Ilum one.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Found the new Padme and Commander Appo over the weekend.

Still haven't seen the Felucia and Ilum sets.

Keep missing the Walmart 5.

Spotted the Wal-Mart wave again. Burns me that Hasbro releases Kitik after I dropped $20 for that Cantina scene. I passed on the Cantina scene with Blue Snags, so it's natural Hasbro didn't re-release a carded version of him.

Picked up the LEGO Clone & Droid Battle Packs yesterday. Not impossible to find, but still very scarce right now. The AT-ST is fairly rare too.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Spotted the 30th Anniv. TIE Fighter, Vader's Sith fighter, and Saesee Tiin's Jedi fighter at TRU today.

The comic 2-packs are pegwarming at K-Mart.

I found Mace's R2 unit for a friend in Canada. He's very happy with that.

I have a work-related event in the morning but I do have time to hit a couple of stores before getting there.

When I saw there's a second wave of the comic 2-packs coming out, I thought it might be cool to do a retro diorama using the Han and Luke stormtroopers.

I hit the jackpot Saturday morning at Target. They'd just stocked the SW section and I was able to get the figures I needed: Appo, camo scout trooper, combat engineer, holo Obi Wan, Vader's droid.

I still need to pick up Yarel Poof, but I think he may be a peg warmer.

Now I can sit back and wait for the 30th anniversary wave to hit.

I saw the new Galactic Heroes at WM today. Hammerhead looked pretty good. The Durge & Clone Obi-Wan was pretty cool too.

I specifically went out Saturday morning looking for the Obi-Wan/Durge Galactic Heroes set. Couldn't find it.

The Tantive IV battle pack has shown up. Saw it earlier in the week but it was gone by the weekend.

I saw the Unleashed Shadow Stormtrooper yesterday. I think I've seen the Unleashed Anakin and Obi-Wan before. Must be re-releases.

The Tantive IV battle pack is easier to find. I'm not sure which troopers I have. I know Hasbro made two or three versions with different head sculpts / hair color changes.

Wal-Mart finally liquidated those Cantina tin packs at $3 each. I guess they couldn't find any takers at $7. The other tin packs are really shelf-warming at TRU. Speaking of TRU, mine restocked the Dagobah X-Wing this week.

$3?!? That's a bargain!! They're still regular price at my stores.

The Shadown Stormtrooper showed up in my area, but not at my WMs.

Yes, the Obi-Wan and Anakin Unleashed are rehashes. The only think different is the tube packaging. I like the old packaging myself. Takes up less shelf space.

Nothing new other than that.