Page 66 of 132 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
    Yeah, $3 is a great deal on the Cantina set, but I have 2-3 complete sets of the original Fan Club ones already, not to mention the Rebo band 2-packs.

I spotted the TAC Unleashed Battle Packs at WM yesterday morning. Still no sign of the basic figures though.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Picked up the Shadow Stormtrooper Unleashed at the C'ville WM on Saturday, and found the Obi-Wan/Durge and CW 2 Anakin Galatic Heroes sets at the C'ville TRU yesterday.

I haven't spotted any of the TAH figures yet, but they've been found in my area.

The Ilum battle packs disappeared from the Clarksville Target. There were 6 - 8 sets on Saturday, the last time I checked.

I might have to go on the hunt for one on Saturday.

I saw the TAC basic figures at K-Mart and TRU on Friday. Obi-Wan and R2 with blast effect were all that were left. TRU did have some of the Vader with the coin album.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

The TAH figures are showing up. The Vader album showed up at the last TRU I'd think to check. I went out looking at a couple of other TRU but didn't see it. It's just a matter of time.

I had my SW club meeting this weekend and several of the TAH figures were on display.

Hasbro did wrong on Obi-Wan with the hole in the mouth. It looks weird.

The airborne trooper is too cool.

I found an Ilum battle pack so I'm happy.

OT, but my Sideshow John Wayne Green Beret figure arrived. Another great job by Sideshow.

I spotted the Clone Trooper and Rebel Trooper blasters that shoot Nerf-like darts at Wal-Mart. Colors were a bit weird.

I checked TRU today but didn't find anything. I wanted to get a $5 gift card with a $20 SW purchase.

Saw the 30AC for the first time (Finally) at TRU Greenwood last night. They had plenty of Vaders, R2s, Obis and 2 Maces. Might have to go back and take advantage of the free $5 gift card for $20 purchase before it expires on the 24th.

Picked up the Vader coin album at the Clarksville TRU at lunch. Used the rest of my gift card. That made my day.

Also had about 10 Tantive IV battle packs.

Hello

Bear with me as it has been a few years since I last posted.

I live on the West side of Indianapolis, and it has been a bit depressing for a lot of us collectors, as nothing has been happening here. It all has been in minutely small doses. I just finally saw the Elite Trooper and Appo last Thursday. All this with three Targets and Two Wal-Marts within a ten mile radius.

But when Plokoon posted yesterday I was actually hopeful, although a bit bummed since my work had required me to drive past the TRU he referenced, but time restraints prevented me from stopping. ( I also had to drive past the one on E. Washington too, so it was a double bummer). With the TRU cutbacks last year we lost our Westside TRU. I know, it's hard to complain that one of our four TRU's got closed. We are a bit spoiled here.

Anyway, I went out looking tonight and finally found some of the new figures at the Target in Avon, an area between Indy and Plainfield. They had the Vader Coin album, Mace, R2, the Super Battle Droid and Obi-Wan, so any Westsiders looking in should be a bit hopeful as things are looking up.

I really believe that some of the stores around here are holding off until Saturday and will be redoing the whole figure aisle to go along with the new Spider-Man figures that are supposed to hit then. I have been to one Target and one Wal-Mart that had huge sections of the toy aisle emptied with notes that new items would be there by Saturday, and in the case of the Target store, the areas were on opposite sides of the aisle, so maybe things will start hitting here.
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

HA! Success at last! I hit target early this morning and saw the normal SW aisle cleared out and shifted. Nothing to be found. But I had a feeling, the force perhaps, so i decided to stop back by on the way to work (which i was already running late for) This time I saw more of the Saga collection put out and 2 unopen cases. The first said 06 wave 7 rev6 which I figured was no good then I saw another unopen case labeled 07 wave 1, which intriguiged me greatly. I looked around carefully no one insight and decided to negotiate with my keys and open the case, picked up galactic marine, airborne trooper, and the short-packed concept storm trooper.
    I know this is fodder for another thread but is there another term for aggressive negotiations with an unopened case?

Just wondering and happy hunting!