Page 70 of 132 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
    I swung by Target on the way into work and picked up a coin album on clearance for $6.98. The Tantive IV sets were gone but I plan to go huntin' tomorrow!!

I have a couple of the Ultimate Solider 1:18 figures, Germans mostly. They do a good job with them. Have'nt tried customizing them yet.

21st Century Toys/Ultimate Soldier had a line of 1:6 scale figures until about five or so years ago. The bottom just dropped out. They still produce 1:6 scale weapons sets, which some Wal-Marts carry. They released an RPG set just recently and it's pretty cool!

Some of the weapons can be modified for SW 12" figures.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I swung by Target on the way into work and picked up a coin album on clearance for $6.98. The Tantive IV sets were gone but I plan to go huntin' tomorrow!!

I have a couple of the Ultimate Solider 1:18 figures, Germans mostly. They do a good job with them. Have'nt tried customizing them yet.

21st Century Toys/Ultimate Soldier had a line of 1:6 scale figures until about five or so years ago. The bottom just dropped out. They still produce 1:6 scale weapons sets, which some Wal-Marts carry. They released an RPG set just recently and it's pretty cool!

Some of the weapons can be modified for SW 12" figures.

I just got back from east st. target. Picked up a Vader coin album for $4.98 and a Tantive set for 9.98 (Passed on the Dagobah set, would have got it if it was the handstand Luke) I also picked up the DC superheroes Batman Batgirl 2-pack for 6.98, been admiring the sculpt on that Batman for quite a while. I thought it might look good on display but toyfare has it valued at $30.00 so maybe I won;t be opening right away.

Picked up my second McQ Fett and a McQ Stormtrooper at the Wal-Mart over in Paris, IL. The pegs were freshly stocked with TSC and not much room for all of wave 2. I didn't see Biggs or the Honor Guard.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I went out Saturday morning to the Target and WM in Avon and it was a tremendous waste of time.

I hit the TRU in Plo's neck of the woods Saturday night to pick up a bike for my son's birthday Sunday, and finally got to see the new Bantha. They had a few miners and the normal peg warmers, but no McQuarrie specials. I did snag a new Simpsons figure set, In the Belly of the Boss, just because I really love that episode.

Actually J'Dai I was in your neck of the woods earlier this week. I had to do some work on the floor tile at the Speedway station on Wabash. I do get around.

-dmr

Found a Tantive IV battle pack on clearance for $13.98. Had to go to three Targets before I found one.

The TAC figures are hit or miss in my area. The usual peg warmers (Obi Wan and R2) are here but the others are harder to find.

Woo hoo!! My friend found the McFett figure for me!!!! That makes my day!!

Anybody in the Indy area still needing the Order 66 figures should hit the Avon Target. They still had a couple of dozen of them. Of the three Targets in the area, they are the only one that still had them. On the TAC front, they only had the new Luke and about six Kenobis and an R2.

Extremely slow in the south. Just peg warmersm.

The Sith infiltrators and V-wings are showing up more but I haven't seen them in the stores personally.

My latest Sideshow John Wayne figure arrived yesterday. Very nice. The fourth in the series is being advertised for fourth quarter. I'll be pre-ordering that one soon.

The Order 66 sets have disappeared from some of my Targets. Is that the case in your areas? Just curious.

Found a scout trooper and Kashyyk battle droids. Bought them and an TAC Obi-Wan and smuggler Han.

Hey OC, are those Sideshow John Wayne figures from his war movies or westerns? I like Wayne, but I prefer Eastwood westerns. Love to see some figures from his spaghetti films.

Spotted the second wave of comic 2-packs at TRU today. I normally buy EU figures, but I'm not into PT-era comic stuff. I would buy Tales of the Jedi figures in a heartbeat though.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)