Page 72 of 132 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
    Spotted the Vader from wave 3 at southside target today but nothing else from this wave. I would like to get a McChewie and a stormie with removable helmet. Target also had alot of the vintage sets. I think if you strike while the iron is hot you will be able to get any of these figs that you need. I am also thinking target had the vintages for a 11.99 price point, while walmart was 9.99.

Saw the Stormtrooper and Vader with cloak from TAC wave 3 plus the usual pegwarmers from the first two waves at the WM in Paris, IL. They also had four or five pegs completely stocked with TSC figures. This Wal-Mart also had a couple WWII German 1:18 Focke-Wolfe 190 fighters but I didn't get one.

The local TRU has new LEGO sets from City, Castle, Harry Potter, and Mars Mission themes. I expect the new Star Wars sets to hit stores soon.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I saw the entire VSTC wave at the NA WM Saturday night. There were two Han's on the pegs. One paint job was just crap; the second one looked better.

Spotted VTSC 2.0 at TRU today; only one peg but two of each figure. I stopped collecting this line after the VOTC though. TRU also had TAC wave 2, except for concept Fett of course. Still no sign of wave 3, at least locally.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Anyone spot the WM 'I am your Father' set yet? I'm looking for it this weekend.

I'm surprised at the lack of reports on this set. May not suppose to come out until this weekend, either.

It was a very good weekend in the south. I found McChewie and the moisture thingamabob Luke! The moisture machine is great!

Also found the WM 'I'm Your Father' 2-pack and bought the VSTC snowtrooper.

Picked up a Jawa with LIN Droid and Academy Biggs at TRU today. I've seen all of wave 3 except for Concept Chewie and Luke.

K-Mart had freshly stocked VTSC2, but no basic figures. Wal-Mart had all the TAC Greatest Repacks. No sign of the Father's Day 2-pack.

Scored a concept Chewie at K-Mart this morning. Also saw the Luke with vaporator, but passed. Hasbro should have included his floppy hat and macrobinoculars so he could be posed with Academy Biggs.

Finally found the Obi-Wan/Alpha Trooper comic 2-pack. It's a nice set. Too bad Obi's cloak doesn't break apart, but I can live with that.

A friend found the Biggs Academy figure for me.

Have you opened your Biggs yet, OC? I opened mine today and was disappointed to find that the cape had stained his white jacket where they pressed against each other in the package (upper arms, shoulders, back). I tried using some bleach water to clean it off, but no-go.