Page 80 of 132 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
    Well, if there's anything you're looking for in particular let me know and I'll keep a look out.

I spotted Wave 7 at WM late this afternoon. Hard to believe they were still all there, but it looked like only kids had been checking them out and laying them back down.

Also saw the latest SW Transformers at the same WM: AT-AT, Snowspeeder, Turbo Tank, etc.

Speaking of WM, their "big toy book" ad circular expires Dec. 2nd. It's got SW figure prices listed at 5.88 in it, and I'm wondering if prices will go back up on Dec. 3rd.

Which is why I bought another Legends Biker Scout and the Imp Officer with the sparkling blue eyes. I think I have all the IO variants now.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I found McHan and Tycho this morning. The pegs at my WM were overflowing with figures.

Unfortunately, no Mcsnowie.

Castleton WM had wv7 all available as well as Carmel. Target has been getting wv7.5. Ultimate BP's seem to be selling well.

Not much to see around these parts this morning. I did spot the Comic Packs with the all-white stormtroopers at WM. The helmets still have red eyes though.

Found a Fel/Hobbie pack with a good paint job so I got that one. Also picked up a 25th GI Joe Shipwreck with anchor tat for my cousin.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I have yet to see any of the Target exclusives in the stores, and I've been in a couple of major Targets over the weekend. I'll be hitting more stores in the next week or two as I finish my Christmas shopping.

I'm also surprised I haven't seen any of the Hoth or Endor supersets still sitting around.

And has anyone came across the WM exclusive comic 2-packs?

This afternoon (12/09/07) Target in Fishers (116th street) had the Kashyyk (sp?) set on an endcap, along with two of the new Arc fighters (in damaged boxes) and the Arc fighter crew scene box.

Still haven't seen the new Hoth superset yet.

Wal-Mart in Fishers (96th street) had all of the Tycho / Spirit Anakin wave minus the concept Han Solo.

This past week, thanks to K-Marts and Kohl's stores (yeah, a little higher priced and people don't usually check there for SW figs), I *finally* managed to complete all of wave 5 except for the Starkiller Hero.

If I can find the Han, Starkiller, & Rebel Fleet Trooper concept figs, I'm done for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    And has anyone came across the WM exclusive comic 2-packs?
    I haven't seen them in my neck of the woods. I check the other active just found threads on this site and I don't think anyone else has reported seeing them yet either.

Toys R Us in Castleton had wave 7.5 (repaints: Pax, Naboo Soldier, Clone Trooper w/ Poncho, etc.) this morning. When I arrived shortly after 12 noon, just a couple from that wave were left.
    Last edited by autumnsdescent; 12-10-2007 at 04:45 PM. Reason: adjusted post to say wave 7.5 instead of 8

I finally saw wave 7.5 at TRU today for the first time. I was going to get a Vanguard Trooper and Pax, but after seeing them in person decided not to.

I'm anxiously awaiting the LEGO Indiana Jones sets. They've hit LEGO Stores and some TRUs around the country so I'm hoping to see the sets before Christmas.

I hit the jackpot Friday night at Kohl's. Stopped by at 11:45 p.m. and found Darth Malak, Darth Revan, pre-cyborg Grevious and Mcsnowie on the pegs. And the best part: they were on sale!! After the discounts, I got 'em for about the Target price.