Page 82 of 132 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
    Same in Castleton. However, the later waves are sparsely apparent. Could be returns. Joe 5 pks are 8.48 at Targets.

I saw the WM Comic Packs this week except for the Bail/Obi-Wan set. TRU had all of wave 8 except for the McTrooper.

Pegs and shelves are sparsely stocked here. I've been looking for the new LEGO SW sets but to no avail.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

TRU had the Sith and Clone Evolutions sets today. WM is in the middle of their reset.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I have the Fett and galactic Marine WM comic 2-packs in my possession, and a friend picked up the Twins set for me. Made my weekend!

I have the Separation of the Twins 2-pack in my possession now so I'm happy.

The pegs are still bare around here. That's a good thing since I don't have the money to get anything right now.

Things are spotty here in the South Bend area. Some wave 8 at TRU and one Wal-Mart has the exclusive comic-packs minus Bail/Obi.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I've seen all the WM comic packs now but I'm not interested in them at all.

TRU has been on the ball lately, no bare pegs here. Today I saw all of wave 8, the Evolutions sets, and all the Mighty Muggs. I don't get the appeal of those things.

I had the strangest dream involving SW figures. Can't remember if it was a poster or ad, but the fine print underneath the destroyer droid with half shield said 'limited quantity."

I thought, damn! I need a couple more of those. I only have one.

I dream about SW and LEGO toys every once in awhile. They usually tend to involve new toys I've never seen or older, out-of-production or vintage stuff. In these dreams, I often find myself at some store and come upon a display of brand-spanking new vintage toys or old LEGO sets and contemplate how I'm going to get all this great stuff out of there as quickly as possible.

Another reoccuring dream/nightmare I've had is, I go to a store and find everything I want: figures, ships, playsets. The cart is overflowing. And when I get to the cash register, I have no money or credit card!!

It all goes back.