Page 88 of 132 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
    totally lucked out today.

At the TRU in Castleton, I found 2 McQuarrie Han Solos (the only concept figure I was missing).

Then at TRU on Washington Street, they had the entire TFU wave (some with damaged cards). I picked up duplicates to open and was thrilled.

Due to a cash shortage I missed out on the new Mandalorian and Sith evolution sets. Would love to find and pick those up if anyone sees them.

I have seen Zev at a couple Target stores this past week, which means they've had the latest Legends wave. I still have yet to see any other figures from that wave though.

I have Neyo on the bike from the Wal Mart pack a few months ago, but I've kept it MIB. Would very much like to get a carded Neyo to add to my open troops.

Also, my 2 cents on the Clone Wars animated figs coming out this July - not impressed. Probably going to skip most if not the entire series of figs and stick to the live action style... Anyone else feel this way?

I'm seeing the Indiana Jones stuff at Wal Marts and Targets. No product at TRU. I might pick up a figure or two from that line, although, IMO, they didn't do as good a job with the deco/painting on these as they have on the SW line.

-A-

I've seen the Mando and Sith sets at my TRU more than any other store.

I think Zev is going to be the peg warmer of the latest Legends, even though he's a cool figure.

I bought a Neyo and opened him. Nice figure.

I've only seen the Mando and Sith sets once. I like them, but I only want one or two figures from the sets so they're not really worth buying. Same with the Jedi set.

I doubt I'll collect the Clone Wars line coming in July. I don't have much interest in prequel-era stuff anyway. Is the Captain Rex mail-away figure going to be released in the basic line? With my Zev and Shadow Stormtrooper purchases Friday I finally got a redemption form but I don't know if I really want the figure. Especially since it costs $7 in addition to the four UPCs.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Is the Captain Rex mail-away figure going to be released in the basic line? With my Zev and Shadow Stormtrooper purchases Friday I finally got a redemption form but I don't know if I really want the figure. Especially since it costs $7 in addition to the four UPCs.
    Rex will be carded, but it will be a variant. I don't remember which but one version of Red will be clean version and the other will be dirty.

Thanks, OC. I don't think I'll bother with the mail-away then.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Saw the Hoth and STAP battle packs at TRU. They also had more TFU and the last wave of Legends on the pegs, plus plenty of Evolutions sets.

Walmart Fishers and Carmel are loaded with wave 1 and FU on an end cap. There are five shelves of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Saw the Hoth and STAP battle packs at TRU. They also had more TFU and the last wave of Legends on the pegs, plus plenty of Evolutions sets.
    Which TRU? Assuming you're in Indianapolis, was is Washington Street, Castleton, or Greenwood?

Thanks!

-A-

I was in castleton,myself and they had all of the above today. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    Which TRU? Assuming you're in Indianapolis, was is Washington Street, Castleton, or Greenwood?

Thanks!

-A-
    I'm in Terre Haute. Sounds like Mvader91 found the same stuff at Castleton TRU though.