Page 94 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
    Fishers Walmart had Indiana Jones figs for 5.44. There are still a ton of them to be had.

The WMs here have lowered Indiana Jones basic figure prices to 5.44 as well. I picked up nearly a dozen German Soldiers this week.

Spotted the new Titaniums (TIE Defender, etc) and the Disturbance at Lars Homestead at TRU today. I thought the Homestead is pretty impressive looking even though the figures are junk. It's still not worth $50 though.

And you nice fellers in the Indy metro area, would you be so kind to post any sightings of the Target exclusive GI Joe Conquest X-30 and Cobra Rattler?
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    The WMs here have lowered Indiana Jones basic figure prices to 5.44 as well. I picked up nearly a dozen German Soldiers this week.

Spotted the new Titaniums (TIE Defender, etc) and the Disturbance at Lars Homestead at TRU today. I thought the Homestead is pretty impressive looking even though the figures are junk. It's still not worth $50 though.

And you nice fellers in the Indy metro area, would you be so kind to post any sightings of the Target exclusive GI Joe Conquest X-30 and Cobra Rattler?
    Absolutely, man a dozen germans nice! Do you have the trucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Absolutely, man a dozen germans nice! Do you have the trucks?
    With this week's purchases, I've got a total of 22 Germans (loose) and one carded.

I've got two each of the Troop Car and the Cargo Truck. If I see those vehicles on clearance I'm going to buy more. I haven't seen the truck with the fabric canopy yet.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Spotted the Galactic Heroes Rancor Pit and Kashyyyk set at TRU today.

I bought a Rex today to open. I hadn't seen him in a while and I wanted one for a simple diorama I'm going to start. Nice job on the weathering on the body and weapons, and great articulation.

Saw the Anakin/Durge and Ventress comic 2-packs at WM and Anakin's starfighter (the two-engined version) at Target. I missed out on the starfighter the first time and might have to pick it up.

I bought two of the WM droid factory sets tonight, Han and Luke. They're starting to get a little scarce at my stores so I thought I'd better get 'em.

Bought a couple of packs of CW cards, too.

And the Indy Jones figures are $5.44, even though the pegs still say $6.94. I might have to buy some now, or at least the Raiders line.

The Rattler and Conquest have arrived. They were at Target in Castleton and Nora! Happy Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91
    The Rattler and Conquest have arrived. They were at Target in Castleton and Nora! Happy Hunting
    Cool, thanks for the heads-up Mvader! Has Target put their Halloween stuff out yet? I was checking the Halloween section on Target.com this morning and it looked like they had a lot of neat decor.

Saw the Force Unleashed 3-packs at WM this afternoon. They are $14.84 each. Although I hadn't planned on getting these sets, I'll admit I was a little surprised on the price. I was really expecting them to be around ten bucks.

Also saw more of the WM-exclusive 501st Clone Troopers.

Cool, thanks for the heads-up Mvader! Has Target put their Halloween stuff out yet? I was checking the Halloween section on Target.com this morning and it looked like they had a lot of neat decor.

Saw the Force Unleashed 3-packs at WM this afternoon. They are $14.84 each. Although I hadn't planned on getting these sets, I'll admit I was a little surprised on the price. I was really expecting them to be around ten bucks.

Also saw more of the WM-exclusive 501st Clone Troopers.
    They had a ton of Halloween stuff