Page 95 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
    Fishers Walmart had the new exclusive Gunship. It looks really good! However, it was 49.99?

Ouch! I've only seen pix of the ship. I'd like to see it in person before deciding I want it.

I did find an Ahsoka figure at the C'ville WM the other day.

I gotta tell ya, it is pretty sweet. The details are very cool. Honestly I am not a real fan of the new clone wars. I bought two one to open one to keep! Now I really want to get the figs to go with it. If that says anything.

Which clone pilot would you put in the cockpit, Mvader? The CW version or the AOTC/ROTS versions?

I haven't opened my V-19 fighter yet but have wondered which pilot to use. After I saw the CW pilot, I thought he might look cool in the cockpit.

One of the WMs here had an endcap of Gunships and over two dozen A-Wings. Like the noseart on the Gunship, but it looks too clean. I thought it would be scuffed and dirty like the box art on the front.

Also saw Ahsoka for the first time, at Kohls. Figures are too expensive there, even with the 15% off sale. She's the only one I want from that wave.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

The clone pilot is pretty cool, Ji'dai.

I didn't see any of the others from the Ahsoka wave. Though if it has "Clone" anywhere in the fig name, I'll probably pass.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Which clone pilot would you put in the cockpit, Mvader? The CW version or the AOTC/ROTS versions?

I haven't opened my V-19 fighter yet but have wondered which pilot to use. After I saw the CW pilot, I thought he might look cool in the cockpit.
    I would use the AOTC version.

Saw all of the new Clone Wars wave at WM today except for Cody. I have the animated Cody from the previous series so I doubt I would've bought one anyway. I did get 2 Ahsokas. The big SBD looked like something out of a Tim Burton film.

ahsoka

I have been all over Indianapolis it seems in the past couple days.

I have found remnants of the Clone Wars wave 2 at Target stores only. I have managed to find all the figures from that wave EXCEPT Ahsoka.

Ji'dai - where are located in Indiana?

-A-