Page 96 of 132 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    I have been all over Indianapolis it seems in the past couple days.

I have found remnants of the Clone Wars wave 2 at Target stores only. I have managed to find all the figures from that wave EXCEPT Ahsoka.

Ji'dai - where are located in Indiana?Hey autumn check Fishers they have been putting them out in the day I found two at 3:00 pm.

-A-
    hey autumn check fishers they have been putting them out in the day I found two around 3:00 pm.

The A-wings and gunships have landed at the NA WM. I like the gunship but I don't know about the A-wing. Don't know if it's worth the $30. It's a repainted ship (I have the other versions) and a new head sculpt on the pilot but ...

The Force Unleashed 3-packs finally showed up, too.

Finally found Ahsoka. Based on a tip from another thread, went to a Kohl's. Sure, figs are a buck more, but they can sometimes have the hard to find ones. Now watch - in about 2 months, wave 2 will be flooding pegs everywhere... geesh.

Saw the repainted gunship at Wal Mart on Pendleton Pike yesterday. Eh. Cool paint job, but not worth the $50 since I have the first release version.

Visited the Wal Mart off 96th street earlier today - no finds. The Fishers Wally World you're referring to must be the one further up SR37...?

-A-

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    The A-wings and gunships have landed at the NA WM. I like the gunship but I don't know about the A-wing. Don't know if it's worth the $30. It's a repainted ship (I have the other versions) and a new head sculpt on the pilot but ...

The Force Unleashed 3-packs finally showed up, too.
    Believe it or not, I found a small number of the A-Wings back on 7/26/08 at the Wal Mart at 146th Street and US 31. Since I have a POTF2 version, I skipped over it. All of those A-Wings were gone the next day when I went back to check on other goods...

Glad to see WM is putting some more product out finally.

I saw the Galactic Heroes Stocking Stuffers at TRU today; 9.99 each. They only had the Han/Chewie/3PO and Anakin/Obi-Wan/Shocktrooper.

I picked up the Indiana Jones Adventure Heroes Temple of Doom packs today at WM!
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    Based on a tip from another thread, went to a Kohl's. Sure, figs are a buck more, but they can sometimes have the hard to find ones. Now watch - in about 2 months, wave 2 will be flooding pegs everywhere... geesh.

Here's a little trick with Kohl's. Now that the holidays are almost here and Kohl's will have continous sales, go to one of their midnight or early morning
    sales with the extra percentage off. It will bring the Kohl's price down to the Target or WM price.

Kohl's was the first place I saw the Mcsnowie and Darth Revan last year.

I saw the new comic packs (Cade/Darth, Crimson Guards, Leia & Fett, Dengar & Fett) around Indianapolis today but didn't get any of them. Also saw CW Cody at several Targets on the east side.

I did find most of the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom wave at Meijer, save for the large Thuggee slave master.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

A Meijer with something new? huh...

Ji'dai how many stores do you goto on a run?

Quote Originally Posted by Engineernerd View Post
    A Meijer with something new? huh...

Ji'dai how many stores do you goto on a run?
    Well, normally just 2-3 stores - WM, Kmart, and TRU. But since I went into Indy I hit several Targets, a TRU, a couple WMs, and two Meijer. I'd read reports of people finding the Temple of Doom figures there so I thought what the heck, I'll stop and check it out.

I stopped by Kmart tonight and saw that all 3-3/4" Star Wars figures are on sale for $4.99 through 10/25. I looked at the Kmart ad Sunday morning and didn't notice it, but it is in there. Galactic Heroes cinema scenes and lightsabers are $14.99 and in small print underneath it has the 3.75" sale price. This week's circular also has a $5 off coupon for a $50 purchase too.

My Kmart had Clone Wars waves 1 & 2 and a good selection of Legacy figures. I nearly bought a bunch of CW animated but ultimately put most back. I did get 2 Ahsokas, 1 animated SBD, and a Yarna.

Since the sale is listed in the circular, you could take the ad to another store that price matches and get the sale price. My WM didn't have anything I want or I'd have done just that.

$4.99 Star Wars figures! Remember those days?!