Page 97 of 132 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
    Those were the days.

I'm going to take advantage of the Kmart sale. Probably do some price matching at WM.

I went to an out-of-the-way Kmart that I've had luck at in the past and found the holo Dooku, Saleceumi trooper, Yaddle/Evan Piel, Coru clone trooper and Imperial engineer. I picked up the Dooku, Salec trooper and Yaddle.

No sign of Jodo Kast.

Saw the new Legacy figs at WM this afternoon: Grievous, FX-6, Stass Allie, the Organas, snow Clone, etc.

Also saw the B'omarr Monastery and Shield Generator battle packs.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I saw the new battle packs as well, and the latest legacy wave of figures (yellow ARC trooper), but no other new figures. The new figures have been spotted in my area.

Found Bail Organa, the medical droid and the new Grevious at the Target in Nora today. Picked up the Grevious. It's a much cooler build than previous attempts. Lots of articulation...

Spotted the new comic packs at TRU this afternoon: Talon Karde, Xizor & Leia, etc. Didn't see Leia and the "white" Vader though. That Leia in the SOTE pack is a joke. She looked like Hasbro bought a bunch of cheap Leia customs from some amateur with a Dremel and some Testors paint.

TRU also had some $40 Flash Drives shaped like SW characters. They had "wave 3" - Wicket and 3PO were all that were left. I've never seen these before.

Also saw the Dagobah and Sarlacc pit Galactic Heroes scene packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Spotted the new comic packs at TRU this afternoon: Talon Karde, Xizor & Leia, etc. Didn't see Leia and the "white" Vader though. That Leia in the SOTE pack is a joke. She looked like Hasbro bought a bunch of cheap Leia customs from some amateur with a Dremel and some Testors paint.

I have to agree. I've seen this figure and have to rank it up there with the '95 ape-face Leia as one of the worst.

The WMs in my area released the CW 3-packs early. I saw them at the Clarksville store over the weekend, and a buddy saw them in Louisville, too. I'm going to have to pass: they're $15.88 and repacks.

I saw the CW 3-packs over the weekend at WM as well.

Forgot to mention the SW christmas table top display I saw at TRU last week. It's a fabriche Vader with Santa hat building a Death Star out of snow. Expensive, but cute. There are different ones, but I only saw the Vader at TRU.

I found the new Clone Wars Animated figs at WM this evening. I picked up Asajj, 3PO x2, IG-86, and another R2. I passed on Dooku, though I like his headsculpt.

I also saw the new Galactic Heroes - Ahsoka, Anakin with STAP, Asajj & Dooku, etc.

Plus I grabbed four Animated Destroyer Droids, which I will trade 1:1 for Indiana Jones Chief Temple Guard or Temple Guards.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CW_DD.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	18589