Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Vader

Hey i have a extra vader r/h carded and also one loose if you can come up with somthing i need:

here what i needWants:

Episode I: EP1 EP1 EP1 EP1 EP1 EP1 EP1:::::::::::::::

Naboo Royal Guard: the rare one not security

VEHICLES AND SHIPS::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Tie Interceptor
    B-wing
    Y-wing
    luke with skiff:

Freeze Frame: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF:::

AT-ST Driver
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Rebel Fleet Trooper
    weequay tri-ling
    sandtrooper tri-ling

Green Card With Commtech:

R2-D2 with hologram
    Wuher (bartender)

Power of the Jedi: POTJ POTJ POTJ:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anakin Mechanic
    Boss Nass
    Chewbacca w/dejarik holo board
    Han Solo Bespin Capture
    Han Solo Death Star Escape
    Qui Gon Jin (mos espa disguise)

Action Fleet Ships (Loose missing figures ok) My collection is open::

Jawa Sand Crawler
    X-wing
    Virago (prince xizor)
    Bespin Cloud car
    rebel blockade runner
    Imperial landing craft
    t-16 skyhopper
    jabba's sail barge
    e-wing star fighter
    Rancor
    anakins pod
    faamba
    flash speeder
    gungan sub

Episode II AOTC::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Pilot Obiwan
    Han Solo Endor Raid
    Chewbacca With C3PO
    Supreme Chancelor Palpatine
    Djas Puhr
    Basic Lightsabres all four
    regular lightsabres obi,count dooku,anakin (loose)
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

Hey, I can surely get you a Boss Nass POTJ, echo

Email me at jumpman11284@yahoo.com
    We can work something out.

No Palpy or Djar in southern Indiana yet, Echo1Six. All of the other figures in those waves have been spotted (and purchased!!) from Wal Mart.

A new Super Wal Mart is opening tomorrow in my town. I might visit to look for those particular figures.

Right now, Wal Mart is doing a great job in releasing/carrying the new figures.

Hey kingkirk04,

New Castle is about 45 min. east of Indy right off of I-70. I checked my local Wal-Mart today and found Endor Raid Han Solo, actually about 7 or 8 of them. No Palp. or Puhr though. These to are getting on my nerves. They are too hard to find!!! If you guys want a Han Endor, They are at the New Castle Wal-Mart. If you don't want to come here, I would mail one to you at cost+ shipping. You can e-mail me at boneboy@peoplepc.com . If anyone has any thing to sell, e-mail your list as I am always buying.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

One more thing, my Wally World also has a ton of Deluxe Anakins and Nexus if anyone needs them.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

I checked out the new Super Wal Mart in my town Wednesday night. Let me tell you, the SW section had been thoroughly picked through by the time I got there but I was still able to find the deluxe Anakin with slice and dice Geosonian and three Geosonian warriors. I passed on the Nexu figure for now; it was nice but I can wait on it.

No Endor Han or Chewie, Palpy or Djas but that doesn't mean they weren't there. Plenty of new Qui Gons, Endor commandos and a few Orns.

Echo1Six, I found the Endor Han, Bespin Chewie and JSP Obi-Wan at a Wal-Mart in Louisville on Thursday. They had plenty of all three, but I only bought one of each.

I've only opened Obi Wan, and he's now flying the Jedi starfighter in my basement. A nice sculpt but the arms are a little funny when he's not swinging.

I haven't opened Han or Chewie, but I might free Chewie from his plastic cage. He'll look great on my carbon freezing chamber playset.

Still no Palpy or Djas sighted in my area. But the section at WM had been thoroughly picked over at 7:30 a.m.!!!

I also have found the obi and chewys,solo around Richmond but have yet to find the djas, or palpatine, this is starting to anoy me. I've been looking for them frequently to no avail.
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

It is annoying but the hunt is part of the fun. I'll keep looking. I have to go near that same WM again next week (I'm taking a computer class nearby) so I'll stop in again.

Funny thing, I was debating whether or not to stop and check Thursday morning. I'm glad I did!

indiana collectors club

Well walmart finally came through with the palpy and puhr finally,
    any way if you read this run to this link jonboy is trying get a indiana collectors club started.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=12087