Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    I'll have to check my WMs then, Echo1Six.

Nothing new to report in southern Indiana. I'm waiting for Kmart's big sale this weekend!!!!

I spent a long time trying to find Puhr and Palpy. Now, They are clogging the pegs here in central IN. I found Teemto and Ki-Adi at the Greenfield Super Wal-mart Sat. I also found 1 Ki-Adi at the Fishers Meijer today(Wed.). So far, no sign of TA Anakin or new Maul yet. Echo1six and I are going to wipe out all of the K-marts this weekend during their big sale!!! Troop builders gallore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

Yeah, Ki-Adi and Teemto has hit Wal-mart here. I dont bother checking anywhere else, really. Target, K-B, Meijer and K-mart are all worthless, as far as I'm concerned. If i find Maul or Tatooine Ani, I will pick up a couple extra sets. Ill post ASAP when and if i find them.

Thanks,man. I will do the same. I check all of the stores, but Wal-Mart is where I usually find the new stuff. K-Mart sucks bad. I have not seen anything beyond the GR mace wave there. A lot of people bad mouth Wal-Mart, but they seem to get the new stuff the fastest.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

Faster than TRU and some of the other retailers.

I try to hit the Super WM in my town at least once a week.

I found the new Unleashed figures(Anakin, Darth Vader, and Padme) today at the Meijer on E. Washington St. in Indianapolis. The one in Anderson also had Anakin and Padme. If you are looking for these, they are around now. Still have not found the new TA Anakin or ST Maul yet. Has any other Hoosiers seen them around yet?

I found the new Action Fleet ships today at the Meijer in Anderson. For some reason Meijer has been getting the newly released stuff a lot faster than most places. Has anyone seen the new Anakin or Maul?

Also found one of the Target Exclusive Action Fleet Packs today, in case anyone cares. Hello(do you hear an echo?!?!?!).

Targets Blows Again

Found the accesory sets today at targets in richmond, but if you wanted them your out of luck they only got in one case, i did manage to get 1 death star trooper, 1 scout trooper, 2 hoth's and 2 battle droids picked the extra's up for johnboy (this was all that were on the pegs). Now i have to keep checking for them to restock because johnboy and I wanted several of the troopers to open for army building. They also had the action fleet stuff, these are just rehashes of the first ones only difference is the paint job, and also the millinium falcon does not have the firing dart like the first action fleets and no small figures come with the ships either.
    Can any one say "Targets Blows" Also dont trust target employees i went at 8:30 this morning when they were resetting the star wars isle and some dipstick employee told me they already brought out all the new stuff, then i went back at my lunch break and they were setting out new stuff. He apparently doesn't have a clue or was trying to misslead me.

Skiff cost me $50
    Y-wing cost me $82
    B-wing cost me $57
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

Anyone representing Northern Indiana (South Bend - Elkhart)? I make it there every few weeks. Just curious.