Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Registered
    The New Albany Target had one accessory set (Death Star), the X-wing and Vader TIE MM, and one or two of the action packs on Saturday. I bought the accessory set.

Elkhart

I'm in Elkhart. It seems like we are slow in getting things around here. Two new Targets have opened recently so maybe things will change.

Registered
    The Target in Anderson had all of the accessory sets yesterday. I got what they had.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

watchin chappelles show the lost episodes.
    ehy everyone! come join us at the ohio/indiana collectors club thread! jonboy has more details.
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Registered
    The Target in Anderson has the Unleashed Jango and Maul on clearance for $7.90 if anyone is interested.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

Registered
    The Clarksville Target had all four of the accessory sets last night. I bought the biker scout set. It's very nice. I'm going back at lunch today to (hopefully) buy either the DS trooper or red battle droid sets.

I wasn't that impressed with the Hoth trooper set. The figure was OK. I'd be more interested in the scanner box than anything.

Registered
    Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with it either. I think the Endor set is the all around best one so far.

Registered
    I want a few more of the Death Star sets just for the trooper. I bought my first DS trooper at C2 for $12 - $14 (can't remember which) and a couple more from an online toy store for $14 (I sold an extra Jorg Sacul figure) and was finally able to open one. So it's the same '97 mold and no articulation. He's still cool!

Indianapolis finds

Is anyone still using this forum in or around Indy?

Castleton Target has a 12" Super Battle Droid and a couple of 12" Count Dookus. West 38th St. Meijer had some as well. Keystone Walmart had a TON of Cantina packs yesterday. West 38th St. TRU has one X-wing left.
    I have a 12" Zam Wessel to trade...if anyone is interested email me.

Happy hunting...

bbright76@yahoo.com

Registered
    In your opinion, bbright, is the 12" Super Battle Droid worth the price, or should we wait until it's on clearance?

I also saw the TRU exclusive X-wing and landspeeder over the weekend. The X-wing was OK; I can wait on picking one up. The landspeeder was cool.