Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Super Battle Droid

I don't normally collect the 12" line, but I thought the Super Battle Droid looked too cool to pass up! Downsides: there are no accessories, and if you're going to open it keep in mind there is limited artculation. But for me, it's one of my favorite droids and definitely worth picking up. The Zam and Dooku are quite impressive as well and are worth a serious look...

Hope this helps!

Thanks! I, too, am choosy as to which 12" I buy. I have all of the Leias, except for the Bouush, and the Obi-Wan/Bens. I need to get Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Re: Elkhart

Originally posted by jedi4life
    I'm in Elkhart. It seems like we are slow in getting things around here. Two new Targets have opened recently so maybe things will change.
    HEY!!! I live in SOUTH BEND! Right next door! I know Dave Miller (Mayor of Elkhart)
    he came to my wedding! jedi4life we can help each other out in finding stuff!

Anyone out there finding the new Republic Assault ship?

How about Target accessory sets?

Smile Darth Vellner

That sounds good. I noticed the toy r us on Grape next to Burger King has the new 12" Luke and TaunTaun. It is worth a stop in there to check it out. Let me know if you find any of the figures over 40 locally. Thanks and happy hunting.

Jedi4Life,

I just went to Meijers at Clevland rd. and Portage rd.
    and found:

Saga.
    Ki-Adi-Munda (#44)
    Teemto Pagalies (#45)
    and HD Anakin,Palpy,Han(silver thingie)

Unleashed
    Mace
    Dooku
    and Maul,Jango/boba

12"
    Zam Wesell
    Super Battle Droid

12" Electronic
    Jango Fett
    Obi-Wan
    let me know if you want any thing....

ALSO, Check out the (Indiana Collector's Club) down in the "Collector's Clubs" Forum...

gun ship

I haven't seen it yet i think the release date is sept 15 so it should be hitting the store soon, i picked up the target accessory set about 3 weeks ago, the pegs for them are sitting empty, this is normal for targets get the stuff when it first hits the shelf or forget about it. Cantina sets are out but im passing on them. Has anyone found the new maul, or others past ki adi or teemto old stuff is clogging the shelves and nothing new is being set out.
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

I am hoping Target had enough sense to know how popular the accessory sets would be and have them make a return to the shelves sometime in the near future.

just found

TA Anakin
    ST Maul

finally!

[edit] *at meijer in south bend*

Gunships have hit Meijers!

My 96th St. Indy Meijer had 4 gunships, of which I bought one. They were $39.99 and very cool. Happy hunting...