Page 10 of 132 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

I found them right next to the regular Star Wars Figs. I believe they were $5.79. This K Mart's toy section is a mess. So, you may want to look in a couple of different areas.

I've had the best luck finding new figures at Kmart this year. One store in particular, too.

Terre Haute -

Saw the Galactic Heroes at K-Mart Wednesday, but they were gone today. They had them next to the Star Wars figures.

Saw a case of OTC 12" on the pallet at K-Mart today. They had 2 Lukes and 2 Fetts left in the case. Someone had already aisle-sniped two figures out of the box so I don't know if there were any Stormtroopers. Passed on the Luke, but picked up a Fett. Both Fetts I saw had the deep blue flight suit.

Found not one, but TWO J'Quilles at KB today! Looks like they had just put out a case of the Jabba's Palace wave. 6.99 each (ugh) but I didn't think I'd ever find him. The cashier had trouble scanning the figures because they weren't in the system - which illustrates how often they get new figs in this store.

Might have to hit a couple of Kmarts tonight and tomorrow!

The boss was off today so I hit four stores on the way into work and nothing. The OTC are reportedly showing up at Meijer but the Jeff store only had the Hoth and reminents of the Yavin wave.

Terre Haute -

Picked up OTC Dagobah Luke Skywalker, Yoda, and R2, plus re-releases Chewbacca and Princess Leia at Wal-Mart.

Suncoast had several OTC re-release figures including Jedi Luke, TIE Pilot, Bespin Luke, IG-88, and Bossk. I passed on these due to the $6.99 price tag. This store also had VOTC Han and Leia, but I passed since they cost $12.99 each.

Clinton -

Bought OTC re-releases R2-D2 and Obi-Wan Kenobi at Wal-Mart, the only OTC figures they had.

Wal-Mart is spoiling me with their prices; I hope I can find all the OTC figs there. $4.77 each is pretty good

Also saw the new LEGO Millennium Falcon at TRU today. Really nice looking packaging! The SW logo/silver bar and picture of the Falcon on the box flap are embossed and glossy giving it a textured feel.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 07-21-2004 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Forgot LEGO

Nothing too exciting lately - just the OTC Ask Yoda and Jedi Council Scene 1 at TRU. That first council scene is a rip off. I'm not paying $22 just for the floor section, which is the only new thing in that set.

Other than pix on the web, I haven't seen them, and in no big rush to get.

Maybe they'll show up at KB for $8 like the last sets, or at least on sale on amazon.

Saw OTC Jedi Council Sene 2 at TRU today. They have both scenes 1 & 2, but they are priced too high for what are essentially rehashed figures.

Super Wal-Mart has reset the action figure aisle for the holiday season. The pegs were bare though. Hopefully they'll be putting new figs out soon.

K-Mart had VOTC Ben, Luke, and Han. All of the clamshells were crushed. If they had put them on pegs they probably wouldn't have been damaged.

TRU had the last Ultra wave with the Ewok attack glider, the OTC Millennium Falcon, and a couple of VOTC Han and 12" Luke & Stormtrooper but no 12" Fett.

The Target I frequent the most has reset and is getting newer merchandise in. I picked up the Dagobah wave of figures on Friday. I like the fact Target is now carrying the Unleashed. Gonna pick one or two up this week.

Other stores have a mixture of old and new stuff. Saw my first 12" VOTC Luke in Louisville on Sunday. Not too bad.