Page 11 of 132 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

Hit some area stores this week.

Tuesday

Paris, IL:
    Super Wal-Mart completed their xmas reset. Picked up VOTC Ben, Han, & Leia. The other pegs are still clogged with '02 SAGA figures, but they are marked down to $3.

Clinton, IN:
    Wal-Mart completed their xmas reset. They had a few VOTC and only two OTC, but most pegs had the remnants of the HOF assortment.

Today

Terre Haute, IN:

Super K-Mart is in the middle of their xmas reset. Picked up Mos Eisley Cantina Scene 1 for $19.99. This set has Kitik Keed'kak, Dr. Evazan, and Wuher. They also got in a case of 12" VOTC which had the gray-suit Fett. I only bought a 12" Stormtrooper.

TRU is in middle of their xmas reset too. No new figures except for VOTC Han, Ben, and Luke.

Super Wal-Mart has the Star Wars cardboard cube display in the toy aisle. One side has the 3PO and Vader Carry Cases; the other OTC figures and Galactic Heroes two packs.

I bought doubles of the Dagobah wave, except for Obi-Wan, whom I haven't seen yet. They had both headstand and regular versions of Dagobah Luke. Also picked up re-releases Jedi Luke, TIE pilot, and Bespin Luke.

Super K-Mart still has plenty of Cantina scene sets.

Found mine at the Jeff Kmart. In good condition. The packaging is bigger than I thought it would be.

Found a couple of things this morning...

* A new Super WM opened in Clarksville today and I finally (!) picked up the VOTC Leia. The store had plenty of the VOTC Hans and Bens, and a mixture of HOF figures, too.

* Found the OTC Bespin Leia at the New Albany Target, too. The bubble was crushed so it's an opener.

The New Albany Target had the newest Unleashed on Tuesday, but they're probably all gone by now.

Terre Haute -

Found 2 Ephant Mons at KB Toys today for $2.99 each! A third Ephant was behind the counter with some kind of 'hold' tag on it I think. Score!

Super Wal-Mart has removed their large Star Wars cardboard cube display from the floor. Only thing I saw was a few carry cases and the remains of a HOF assortment.

Yesterday I also scored an Ephant Mon for $2.99 at the Kay Bee in the Green Tree Mall in Clarksville. They had two, but I left the other one in the store so someone else could have a lucky day. (Actually I hid him above the wrestling figures, where he probably still is if anyone wants him...) There's also tons of J'Quilles, Rappertunies, Holo Lukes, and their casemates for $6.99 each.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

I was there Sunday afternoon but didn't see Ephant Mon. Saw the J'Quilles for $7.

Terre Haute -

Picked up 2 Cloud Car Pilots and Lobot at Super WM. First time I've seen these here.

TRU had the Endor Ambush multipack and the initial figures from the 2004 SAGA line (bar2d2, R1-G4, Hoth Luke, etc). Finally, new basic figures at TRU - better late than never!

TRU also had 5 Unleashed Leias, but I haven't seen the Aayla/Tusken/Bossk wave yet.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 09-07-2004 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Forgot Unleashed

At my TRU, old cases of Saga figures (Geo warrior) are either turning up in the warehouse or someone's returning them.

TRU does have a wide selection of OTC items but not regular OTC figures.

I haven't seen basic OTC figures at TRU either.

Spotted the Gentle Giant Bossk bust at Suncoast today. They also had two cases of the McFarlane 12" Stealth Predator. I was very tempted to buy and scalp those Preds on eBay, lemme tell ya.

On the LEGO front, I saw the OTC repackaged Snowspeeder at Wal-Mart. TRU had their exclusive OTC TIE Fighter & Y-Wing set on the shelf too.