Page 13 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

My Suncoast also had the 12" VOTCs last night, about six in all. No new figures, the same old Unleashed. I want to say there were X-wings and TIEs but don't hold me to it.

I'm off this weekend so I'm going out hunting.

I saw the VOTC 3PO in the store for the first time. Boy, he's not that pretty, is he? I will get him, just the same, to complete the set.

Kinda disappointed with last week's big Target sale. The days I did stop (and had money to spend!) only peg warmers to be found. I did pick up an extra Dagobah Yoda to open.

Yep, 3PO is probably the least exciting of the line. Haven't seen too many of him though, but I'm sure he'll become a pegwarmer eventually.

I hit several stores in the area, but didn't find much. This was a holiday weekend for many; kids were out of school Friday through Monday so stores were probably emptied over the weekend.

Paris, IL Super Wal-Mart: Spotted the ROTJ VOTC, plus Vader and Lando.

Terre Haute, IN:

I picked up some new OTC at Wal-Mart: Hoth Vader, AT-ST Han, and 2 General Madine. Passed on #10 Vader, Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna, and General Lando due to poor paint apps.

K-Mart had the new Galactic Heroes Stormtrooper 2-pack.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 10-12-2004 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Can't sleep, clown'll eat me...

3PO's head doesn't look in proportion with the rest of the body. I like the body's color, a nice, worn, beat-up look, but the head. It needs some work.

I've temporarily scratched the two WMs closest to me off my list. If they have any figures at all, they're pegwarmers. Very disappointing. I haven't bought a figure at one of them since it's grand opening in August.

Except for one, all my VOTCs have been bought at Target.

Terre Haute -

Wal-Mart has freshly stocked pegs of OTC, mainly the Rebel Generals, Bespin Leia and Lobot. I picked up a Lando and another AT-ST Han to replace the one I got the other day with poorly painted eyes. Still have yet to see the Scanning Trooper.

K-Mart had remnants of the OTC Dagobah wave.

TRU has the re-released electronic Darth Vader bank on the shelves. Meh..

Suncoast had the Gentle Giant Stormtrooper bust for $50 and the new SW Miniatures Starter and Booster Sets. They also got a case of the OTC Dagobah wave. Also spotted the Simpsons Town Square playset there, which should be the last one in that toy line.

The new Wal-Mart in Clarksville has TONS of new VOTC. I saw loads of Stormies, as well as Boba, R2, Chewie, Lando, and Vader. No Threepios, but I don't think anyone's going nuts trying to get one anyway. Picked up a Fett meself...nice.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

Dammit, and I stopped going to the Clarksville store since they hadn't had anything for so long!

A friend said the $5 mini busts are showing up at area Hot Topics. I'm going to stop in and check it out tonight.

Pardon my language on my last post. Nothing but the same old stuff at the Clarksville WM; I checked on the way into work.

I did get one of the mini-busts at Hot Topics Thursday night. It was Han! Hot Topics also had SW key chains and other stuff, too. I will have to check them out more regularly.

Saw the Y-Wing repaint at TRU today. I think the silver fuselage is pretty ugly.

Did pick up another VOTC Yoda at K-Mart, but Lando and 3PO were gone.

I hit the jackpot at the Jeff Meijer on Saturday: OTC Han AT-ST driver (2); Madine (2); General Lando (1). I'm opening the Han/AT-ST and Madine figures.

The store also had Bib Fortuna, Slave Leia, skiff Lando, Gamorrean Guard, and plenty other HTF OTC figures.

WOW!