Page 15 of 132 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

Nothing new. Target had the Hoth and Tatoonie Saga wave (still) and the cups were still plentiful, too.

KB did have Unleashed for $18. Nothing else, really.

Suncoast had the biggest selection of OTC figures -- Bossk, sand people.

Who's going to C3? My buddies and I have our hotel reservations and passes are ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    Who's going to C3? My buddies and I have our hotel reservations and passes are ordered.
    I don't know if I'll go or not. I've never attended any type of con before; never thought of myself as that hard core

Wal-Mart.com has the ANH and ESB DVD Commemorative sets back in stock. They are in the "Star Wars Trilogy" section. The did have the ROTJ one yesterday evening, but apparently it has sold out again.

It will be fun if you go.

The figures are in the video section? The WMs around here have already clearanced them out, $5 or so a set. I might have to check a couple of WMs this weekend.

Picked up a VOTC R2 over the weekend at the Clarksville WM.

The Bespin and Endor OTC waves are pretty plentiful in my area. Lobot and Madine may be peg warmers. That's OK. I can customize generic Rebel officers from Madine. Still need to get some extra Han/AT-ST figures for customizing.

Spotted Sly Moore at Wal-Mart today; it was the only POTC fig they had. WM probably put them out over the weekend. I figured this wave would be showing up soon since it's been reported in the other midwest-states' threads.

The local KB is definitely closing; they had big signs adverstising this fact I'll keep watching for good buys on LEGO and other figures lines.

If you need more conscripts for your Imperial Army, Wal-Mart.com has VOTC Stormtroopers in-stock. They also have Boba Fett:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...electedIndex=0

Wal-Mart had freshly stocked pegs full of the OTC Vaders/Fortuna/Slave Leia/Gam Guard assortment. Plenty to go around. I picked up another Hoth Vader, 2 cloth-caped Vaders, 2 Gam. Guards, and a Bib Fortuna.

TRU had the POTC in stock. Notice the past tense used there Grabbed 2 Rabe, 2 Sly Moore, 2 Pablo Jill, Queen Amidala, and Yarua. Pablo Jill and Yarua are pretty sweet. Rabe's head sculpt is crapola. I tried to get these for $4.99 since the pegs were still marked with that price but they said it only applied to the SAGA gold carded figures.

Suncoast has the Sandcrawler in stock today too.

On other figure fronts, McFarlane Movie Maniacs is hitting most stores now and I did see the H.R. Giger scuplture at Suncoast today as well.

I'll try and hit TRU in the next day or so. Have stuff going on the next two nights, so that cuts into my toy hunting.

Stopped at a Wal-Mart in Brazil, IN this morning. They had the ROTJ VOTC and some really dusty AOTC figs. I only bought a couple 50-gallon Rubbermaid totes for storage. Haven't seen this size tote at my local Wal-Mart for several months; I was thinking they've been discontinued.