Page 16 of 132 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

I found a VOTC Chewie at the NA Wal-Mart and the OTC scanning tech at the NA Kmart. That was the highlight of a rather crappy weekend.

Only need VOTC 3PO and stormie to complete my set.

Spotted two Sly Moores, a Yarua, and a Pablo Jill last night at Meijer in Jeff. Price? $6.99. I decided to pass.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

The New Albany WM had most of the ESB and ROJ VOTC wave last night, except for Lando and 3PO.

$6.99, huh? The price hike has started.

POTC figs are running 5.99 at TRU. I've always thought Meijer was slightly higher than other retailers though.

Spotted the animated Droids & Ewoks DVDs (and Ewoks live-action films) in just about every store that carries DVDs. Wal-Mart was the cheapest, coming in under $9. I'm not going to buy these since Lucasfilm fugged up this release by editing all the episdes together, but I'll probably get them for christmas. I haven't seen some of these toons since they originally aired on ABC Saturday mornings.

Picked up another Sly Moore at TRU today. This one has better eye paint apps. They also had Pablo-Jill and Amidala. I would've bought the Amidala but it had worse paint apps than the one I already have. SAGA screen scenes are half-off at TRU too.

I bought the Droids DVD for my niece for Christmas last night at Circuit City.

I haven't seen those cartoons in years, either.

I haven't visits TRU in about two weeks, so I can't say if the Pablo Jill wave is there. It is showing up at other stores in my area.

Took a road trip today. Stopped in a couple of towns just outside Indianapolis:

Avon, IN -

Super Wal-Mart had most of the VOTC besides Stormtrooper.
    Super Target had almost all the VOTC except for 3PO & Stormtrooper. VOTC prices were under $9, probably trying to compete with the new Super WM. I only picked up a Greedo repaint; first time I've seen him in awhile. I did see a Slave I in person but passed. Also spotted Unleashed Dooku and Mace, plus Anakin and Slave Leia cups. I think this Target also had the Jedi Force figures but the pegs were empty so I'm not sure. The tags listed them as "Star Wars AST - $7.99."
    Meijer had Unleashed Dooku, Mace, and Vader.

Plainfield, IN -

Nothing much at Kohls; was hoping to score some SW LEGO on sale.
    Target was regular price on VOTC/OTC, but nothing I hadn't seen before.
    Wal-Mart had all the VOTC, a lot of Galactic Heroes figure sets, but few basic figs.

Greencastle, IN -

Super Wal-Mart still had quite a few carry cases and DVD figure sets. Also some dusty AOTC figures. Usual VOTC pegwarmers here.

I've only seen the carrying case at one WM, one that I used to frequent pretty regularly but don't anymore 'cause the stock just isn't there.

The Target Slave 1s are hit or miss around here. Not all of the Targets have them. I might get one, if it gets clearanced out.

Suncoast had Chewbacca Bust-Ups for $4.99. There were two pegs full of Chewie, no other characters. Also spotted ROTS t-shirts there. They also had the Captain Spaulding figure from Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses as well as the new Anya & Tara figures from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Sam's Club has the DROIDS, EWOKS, and EWOKS ADVENTURES DVDs bundled together for $25.56. The DVDs come in silver longbox with DVD cover art and scenes from the programs. I attached a pic of box below.

TRU had the Simpsons figures re-releases for $2.95 each. I picked up Homer, Bart, Flanders, Krusty, and Mr. Burns. I passed on Barney; he's not one of my favorite characters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SamsClubSWBundle.jpg  

Part two of the ESB VOTC and ROJ VOTC are showing up in more places. Even seen the VOTC stormie a couple of times! 3PO VOTC seems to be in short supply.

I have to check Suncoast out. Going to do some Christmas shopping tonight and need to stop by there. I've seen the shirts but haven't bought one.

Hot Topic has some cool SW shirts, too.

Suncoast had the exclusive sandcrawler for $60. There were two of them at the Clarksville store. I was surprised to see them carrying it; just thought it was available from online stores. It's nice; I have one.

Nothing new to report other than that; I keep missing the POTC figures.

I noticed that Meijer is now charging $6.99 a figure, and one of my fellow collectors said the POTC figs at TRU were $6.99.