Page 17 of 132 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

The best price for POTC is Wal-Mart. They were 5.88 at mine, but I got them for 4.77 as thye never changed the tags on the pegs. SO before yoiu purchase them, look at the shelf tags and see whatr the price is. If its cheaper, they have to give it to you for that price.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for the info. I haven't checked WM this week. I will go there tonight and in the morning.

Super K-Mart had quite a few POTC figures in stock today. I picked up a few for openers: Pablo-Jill, Yarua, Amidala, Sly Moore, and a couple Rabes. Although the figures scanned $6.99 at checkout I was able to get them for less since they were all price-tagged $5.49. You need to take advantage of uninformed retailers to get the best price on these.

Haven't seen the POTC Cantina wave yet.

I picked up Pablo, Sly and the wookie from a friend on Saturday for $5 each. Couldn't pass it up.

If you're still looking for any of the mini-busts, Suncoast now has them for $5 each. If you looked in the small window, you might find the one you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    If you're still looking for any of the mini-busts, Suncoast now has them for $5 each. If you looked in the small window, you might find the one you're looking for.
    Yeah, you're right about the little window on the Bust-Ups, I found it upon closer inspection today. Most were covered by the price tags though. I thought the figure inside was the same one pictured on the box. It doesn't matter since I don't collect statues or busts.

Wal-Mart has a sprinkling of OTC and a fresh case of HOF. Spotted the Vader Voice Changer there too.

The Star Wars section at TRU is becoming bare with the onslaught of Holiday shoppers. Just older SAGA product remains. I did see the PlaySkool Jedi Force figures today: Luke, Chewie, 3PO & R2, and Vader. These were priced $6.99, which is more reasonable given their size and accessories. The 3-3/4" line should not be priced higher than $5.

The TRU I frequent the most did have a nice selection of VOTC about two weeks ago but now it's back to VOTC Han and Ben. And older Saga and a few POTJ peg warmers, too.

Target did have Leia Bespin and the Endor OTC waves. Guess Madine, General Lando and Han/AT-ST aren't that hot.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    Guess Madine, General Lando and Han/AT-ST aren't that hot.

Thats just because we had them a month before the OTC came out. They should have for-gone the Saga packaging and went straight to oTC with these.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'd agree with you there, Kidhuman. I saw that Saga wave once in the store and was fortunate enough to get it. I've picked up OTC versions for opening and customizing.

I did find a VOTC 3PO over the weekend (!) Now I only need the stormie to have the complete set.

I couldn't get myself to cough up $7 for the OTC Padme celebration figure, either. I'm going to shop around and see if I can't find it cheaper first.

I also picked up the Yoda bust-up at Suncoast. Very nice.

I've been lucky in finding the POTC for less than $6. No sign of the Cantina wave yet.

TRU had Jedi Coucil Sc. 3 & 4 today. I'll wait to see if these drop in price. No other sightings on the Star Wars front. Looked like they had new LOTR figures, I saw Shelob-attack Frodo and the Orc/coccooned Frodo set. But I ended up buying only Simpsons re-release figures Smithers, Milhouse, and Wiggum, $2.95 each.

Suncoast received two cases of Hellboy 1.5 figures, I got to open and rifle through both. Picked out Anung Un Rama, Weightlifter Hellboy, Locked Hellboy, and Officer Kroenen for 9.99 each. Also spotted Army of Darkness figure two-packs, another set of 18" Jack Sparrow, and the LOTR extended edition DVD box sets (which go on sale tomorrow).