Page 19 of 132 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

I'm hoping to pick up VOTC Obi-Wan and Leia for opening tomorrow. They seem to be in abundance.

I found the Myo wave at the NA WM on Saturday for $5.88, and that made my day! Very nice figures. The Darrick could be customized to make generic Rebels very easily.

Also picked up the VOTC Han, Leia and Obi-Wan for opening.

Nice score on the Cantina figs, I don't see them very often. I found mine last month but I paid $7 each for them.

Hit several Wal-Marts, TRUs, and Targets in the Indianapolis area today. Nothing much to report on the Star Wars front. I've pretty much bought all the OTC I want and looks like most of the choice stuff is gone from the clearance aisles anyway. Wal-Marts have some pretty sweet deals on LEGO right now so I'll probably be picking up some of the Star Wars sets I don't have.

I did see the Titanium die-cast vehicles today for the first time. They only had the X-Wing and TIE and they were located in the toy car aisle. It might be tough getting a complete set with the Hot Wheels collectors practically haunting this aisle.

New LOTR figs are hitting TRU and WMs. Saw Elendil, Isildur, Rivendell Elrond, Lurtz, SP Smeagol, Gondor Boromir, Isengard Orc, and Coronation Gimli today. Bought Lurtz and another Ringwraith (six more and one Witch-King to go).
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

The car aisle, huh? I wouldn't have thought to check there.

The two WMs nearest to me have a new planogram (layout). I checked both stores the other night and nothing new. What few VOTC figures they had left were marked down to $5.

I picked up a CW Grevious for $5.55 at WM Saturday night, as well as the VOTC Luke, extra VOTC Leia, and extra Darrick and the non-Myo cantina alien at the same WM. (His name escapes me.)

Also picked up the Target cups for $2.50, one Leia and two Anakins. The Leia and one Anakin are for my niece and nephew, and the other is for me to open.

Hit several stores over the weekend but Saturday night's find at the WM was the best.

no ones found any ROTS figs yet have they?

also-anyone seen any LEGO Falcons that are under $60?
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

No luck in the south. I'm not holding my breath that they'll show up early around here. I can wait another two weeks.

Haven't noticed the price on the Falcon. I've got my eye on Lego snowspeeders, cantina and Dago X-wing sets. Just waiting for the prices to drop again.

Quote Originally Posted by moulman
    no ones found any ROTS figs yet have they?

also-anyone seen any LEGO Falcons that are under $60?
    1st question: No

2nd Question: yes, my wal-mart clearanced for 55 dollars., but I live in Va, so keep checking your stores.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

No ROTS figures in Terre Haute today.

The LEGO Falcons sold out locally at $75. Like OC, I'm watching the Cantinas, Snowspeeders, and X-Wings for the next round of clearance price cuts.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Here Cantina 17, X-wing/dagobah is 25. out of snowspeeders.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten