Page 20 of 132 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

I'm doing a 'price check' on the Legos tonight.

No ROTS in my area, either, but they did show up in northern Kentucky. That's the closest to me. Hey, just one more week to wait, right?

Lot of empty pegs where I went this weekend.

Kmart is now carrying Unleashed. They're $17, but at least it's one more outlet for this fine product. Also saw the cantina set #2 on clearance for $17. I'll keep my eye on that, too.

No ROTS figure sightings today.

TRU did have the new LEGO sets. 7256 Jedi Starfighter & Vulture Droid and the 7263 TIE Fighter with Darth Vader with light-up lightsaber. Both sets retail for $19.99. I thought the TIE Fighter box was unusually big until I turned it over and noticed that the light-up Vader has his own display window with a TRY-ME feature. The light-up lightsaber is a neat idea, but the box says that the battery inside the figure is not replaceable.

K-Mart has the Cantina Sc. 1 on clearance for $13. I've never seen Sc. 2 locally, but I've seen it in Indianapolis. 12" VOTC (Luke & Stormtroooper) are still $19; Hasbro Falcon is still too much.

Wal-Mart has not budged on their LEGO clearance prices. Still have plenty Cantina, Snowspeeder, and X-Wings. I did buy a LEGO Spidey 2 Doc Ock Hideout for $10 (originally $50). Probably will save it for a gift.

KB*Toys in Terre Haute is officially closed for business.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

No ROTS sightings today! I swear we must have the only Wal-Marts in the country actually adhering to the February 1 street date.

Wal-Mart did lower the price on their LEGO Snowspeeders to $7 so I bought four. Cantina and X-Wing still unchanged; advertised sale prices on these sets stay through mid-February. I've also been keeping an eye on LOTR Trivial Pursuit. It's down to $10 but I'd like to get it for less.

Don't feel bad, it's the same story down here in the big KY.
    May the force be with you.

And into SW Va too. Must be a vicoius loop
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If any of you live in Indy-the Castleton TRU gets their weekly truck in 2day (thursday)
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

I've stopped in my WM at least four times in the last week to check on the Lego prices (unchanged as of last night) and there is either only one figure (new CW Anakin) or no figures. Trying to remember the last time the pegs were this bare. It's been a long time.

Found the TIE fighter and Jedi Starfigther/vulture droid today at the E. Washington TRU 2day. No ROTS figs however
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

I had all four ROTS sneak preview figures in my hand at the New Albany Target Saturday but I put them down. I wasn't willing to cough up the $7 each for them; I'm going to take my chances and try and find them for $5 at WM and Meijer.

The figures also were found at at least one Louisville Target, too.

Terre Haute -

Finally spotted Titanium vehicles at Wal-Mart. They were on the pegs next to the figures, which I don't know is a good thing or not. Between Titanium and Galactic Heroes, WM is back down to just four pegs for figures.

WM also had an end cap full of LOTR figures: Lurtz, Isengard Orc, Gondor Boromir, Rivendell Elrond, Coronation Gimli, etc. I haven't seen this many LOTR figures in a long time. The dam has burst I guess.

Suncoast has new Alias figures. I don't watch the show but these figs were pretty craptacular.