Page 32 of 132 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Re: Indiana Just Found

Actually, if you peel the tape of off one side, you can slide the Bubble out w/o damaging the card too much. I opened a preveiw Grievous this way and slightly ripped the card under Vaders head. It is unnoticeable to an untrained eye.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Actually, if you peel the tape of off one side, you can slide the Bubble out w/o damaging the card too much. I opened a preveiw Grievous this way and slightly ripped the card under Vaders head. It is unnoticeable to an untrained eye.
    Ya, but I bet you know its there . It would bug me to know that although almost no one else can see the rip, its still there
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    Someone mentioned in another section about finding #33-40 at Kohls. The one here is still under construction, but I think there are several Kohls stores in the Indy area: in the north across from the Fashion Mall at Keystone, one in Greenwood & South Port, and another in Plainfield. There used to be one on East Washington but I think it closed.
    Much thanks goes out to you Ji'dai. Stopped by my local Kohl's and picked a clone pilot, clone commander, exploding body grevious, vaders droid, and a mas ammeda. This was the good part of my Kohls adventure.

Bad part was that somehow the people at Kohls didnt use the barcode at the bottom of the figure, so that meant, Kohls pricetags on all the figures, on the cards.
    But after a few minutes of carefully taking off the tags and putting them on the bubble so they could be purchased and taken off easier, all was well in my star wars world.

Again, gotta thank ya for the tip, this made my day

No problem, glad it paid off and you found some new stuff.

I keep forgetting to mention that I saw a ROTS inflatable "Hoverdisc" at Wal-Mart. I think they run about $8-9. They're kinda like a cross between a mylar balloon and a giant frisbee.

TRU restocked today but mostly with figures 1-32. They did get in a few cases with 33-36, but those figures were snatched up pretty quickly. I'm looking for doubles of 37-40 so no big deal. The Palpatines I saw had blue sabers.

The only new thing TRU got in today was a case of the Darth Vader talking wrestling buddy.

TRU also put out new LOTR figs. I must've missed the Eye of Sauron but I did see Gothmog and Mount Doom Sam. Rounding out this wave is Mount Doom Frodo and Dagger Throwing Legolas.

Not a big weekend for collecting. Only thing I bought was a Grievous Unleashed. Im too busy planning for C3 to do any collecting

After reading several posts about people finding #33 and on at Kohl's, I stopped at mine to check it out. Boy, what a score! I picked up a clone pilot, Vader's medical droid, Mas Amedda and the scarlet-colored Palpy. They were on sale for $7 (regular $8).

Debating if I want to track down the female Jedi figures to get them signed at C3.

With all there is to do at C3, wouldnt really wanna wait in line, but they would be a cool edition to your collection.

My Silver edition Boba signed by Jeremy Bolluch and Daniel Logan is preety cool though

TRU had quite a few #33-36 figures on the pegs today. The Palpatines all had blue sabers. I'm waiting on the red saber one. I was tempted to pick up some more Clone Commanders and Pilots but I passed.

Kroger grocery stores have ROTS role play and the small-to-midsize vehicle assortment. I haven't seen any figures there yet.

heh, it always seems the hard to find figures are at the places you would least expect to have them. I found 35-40 at Kohls, and i remember during AOTC, a Bespin Luke was hard to find, but I found one at CVS