Page 53 of 132 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    Saturday was the first day I could go out and look. It also was the first day I'd noticed the raised price at WM. Kinda sucks.

I almost bought the Titanium AT-AT yesterday but didn't. Next time.

Score!

My friend at church found the Utap clone and Scorch for me!!! Made my week!! I'll be getting them Sunday.

Also, the Coruscant wave has been found at Targets in Louisville. I stopped at Clarksville and checked, but nothing. It's been a while since Clarksville has had an basic figures.

I have my Scorch and Utap clone, courtesy of my friend at church. Thanks, Karl.

I also had some luck over the weekend. I found Sora B. at the Na Target and a second one later that night at the St. Matts Target. I also picked up the limited edition titanium Boba Fett at the St. Matts TRU. It was an impulse buy, but a cool impulse buy. I hadn't seen the LE version until Saturday.

Good weekend!

Wal-Mart got in the Titanium wave with Swamp Speeders, ARCs, Landspeeders, and Naboo Fighters. TRU had the Titanium Vader and Fett figurines in both paint styles. Haven't seen any figures beyond the Geo wave.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

It's been quiet down this way all week. A buddy found three of the bounty hunter figures this morning but other than that, it's been quiet.

I'm going to stop at a couple of places on the way home from work tonight.

I haven't been collecting much SW lately. I've only bought five TSC figs thus far: Veers, Derlin, AT-AT Driver x2, and Scorch. I haven't been paying attention to the UGH stuff. I did see all the Ep3 Heroes & Villians wave a few weeks ago.

VTSC has hit TRU here a few times but I've passed on those as well.

The last few waves of Titaniums were plentiful, including the Battlestar Galactica.

I haven't seen the new OT Unleashed battle packs yet.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

My friend scored a Demise of Grevious for me! Got it from him at church today.

Another friend sold me an extra shock trooper Unleashed he had. Very sweet. He hasn't came out of the package yet.

I hit a Foul and a firefighter at WM over the weekend, since I didn't have the cash on me.

I saw lots of new stuff today around lunch. Wal-Mart's pegs runneth over with the TSC Coruscant wave and the Heroes & Villains assortment.

TRU has Obi-Wan's & Anakin's Starfighters in TSC packaging, along with the Grievous Wheelbike. I also spotted the Clone Wars Gunship for the first time in person.

TRU also has the LEGO Sailbarge and System Star Destroyer, as well as other new '06 sets in the Spongebob, Avatar, City, Castle, and Creator themes.

The CW gunship is going to be a birthday present to myself. I still haven't seen it in the stores.

Found a Cody at TRU in Fort Wayne on Saturday. They had a TON of the VOTC figures.