Page 54 of 132 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    Welcome to the boards, Ragnar!

K-Mart has VTSC for $10.99, first time I've seen 'em there. Looks like TRU put out another case of them, priced to sell at $9.99. I also spotted the Titanium figures Bossk and Sandtrooper today too. These unnecessary metal figs seem to be takin' up a lot of shelf space.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Welcome, Ragnar!!

Ji'dai, I'm curious to know the condition of the titanimum Bossk and sandtrooper's packaging. The majority of the ones I've seen appear as if someone has smashed their fist on top of the bubble. Never saw that problem with the Boba Fett and Vader. Don't know if it's a shipping issue or human.

I didn't notice any damage on the bubbles I looked at. Then again, I was looking more at the figures rather than their packaging. Maybe your store just got a smashed case.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I've seen the figures at two different Wal-Marts and both have crushed bubbles.

It might be the packaging, but there are people in my area who liked to bend cards.

Thanks for the welcome. I dont know about where you guys are at but the vtsc figures are only 9.98 at the Walmart in Fort Wayne. I found a couple of Cody's and a republic Gunship on Saturday at TRU.

I saw two new Titaniums at Wal-Mart today: Ep3 Falcon and Luke/Speederbike. That's about it lately.

Saw the biggest collection of VSTC figures at the C'ville WM the other night. At least five biker scouts on the pegs!

Finally saw the CW gunship at the C'ville TRU. It's nice.

Since the Hunt for Grevious was found at an Ohio TRU, I'm planning on visiting a couple of stores this weekend.

Found most of the Tatooine wave at Walmart north in Fort Wayne last night.

Hit a Kmart in Peru today and found a spider droid and Stass Allie w Speeder bike from ROTS.

Found a Bespin Vader. I'll admit it, I bought him for the accessories.

The Mos Eisley wave is hitting the area but I keep missing it.

Did find a loose ROTS clone pilot at the local comic shop. My ARC-170 is now fully manned!!

Nothing else to report. I'll be going out again this weekend.

I did see the Mos Eisley wave (except Garindan) at Wal-Mart today. I went ahead and bought Hem Dazon and R5. I actually prefer the POTJ Sandtrooper to this new version.

WM also has the Titanium Ultra AT-AT. It also comes with a small snowspeeder as an accessory.

WM also has tons of Galactic Heroes 2-packs in.