Page 57 of 132 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
    I found an UGH snowtrooper at the NA Meijer over the weekend. It was the only UGH on the peg (trust me, I thoroughly checked the pegs), and I was shocked to see it. Of course, I bought it.

Nothing other than that. The Endor wave hasn't made it to my side of the river.

Ordered me a 501st figure off hasbroshop.com this morning. What a way to start off a Friday!!!!

Other than buying two packs of the new Evolution cards, there was nothing out there.

GenCon Indy is next weekend. I have the Mara Jade bust pre-registered. Boy, you have to jump through a bunch of hoops to collect it.

Hoping to find other SW stuff at GenCon. The first time my friends and I went (2003) I found several Unleashed for $10 - $15.

I saw the Endor AT-AT at TRU today. The walkers have been a fav vehicle of mine for years but I have three of them in this scale already. They should have included a Speeder Bike for the Biker Scout to ride around on and maybe an Ewok catapult to make it worth the $90 price tag.

Also spotted the "Greatest Repacks" figures today - but only pregnant Padme, Dooku, ROTS 3PO, and Kit Fisto.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

My niece is in town, so I took Thursday and Friday off from work. Had to run some errands I (find a birthday present for my nephew) so I hit a couple of stores.

Nothing at the NA Kmart or WM. WM has new plan-o-gram for the holidays and it threw me off.

Found a sandtrooper at the NA Target and left behind a red shocktrooper. He's the old body style, not SA, right?

Bought a couple of packs of Evolution cards, too. Got the Vader/Sidious transparent card.

So far as I know, the red shocktrooper is a straight repack.

I looked for an Endor 3PO with painted knees but the two I saw today were the unpainted version I already have.

The local Super Wal-Mart has completed their holiday reset. They have four pegs set aside for the repack figures alone. I noticed they had more of the initial TSC wave back in stock with red holos. I was hoping they might put out some VTSC since they didn't stock the line during the summer. A new Super-WM is opening soon, I'll have to check it out.

Watch for LEGO clearances at Wal-Mart too. I saw Slave I for $40 and the Clone Scout Walker for $7. Some Batman, EXO-FORCE, Ferrari, and Creator sets are being reduced in price as well.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Picked up my Mara Jade bust at GenCon on Saturday. Shannon McRandle was there to autograph, too. It's very nice.

Not much SW stuff at GenCon, and what there was was greatly overpriced. I passed.

Now I can get down to finding the Endor wave.

While browsing the clearance aisle at Wal-Mart I saw a TSC Sandtrooper on the shelf with a little $3 clearance tag. Sure enough, it scanned at $3. I went over to the action figure aisle and found another on the pegs. Got two Sandtroopers for less than the price of one! I scanned some of the other SW figures, but they were all regular price.

McFarlane's Hanna-Barberra figures are out now. I saw them at TRU; basic figs are $11.99 and the box set is $24.99.

That gives us all hope, Ji'dai.

I don't always understand decisions to clearance certain items, but I'm not complaining.

Spotted the Unleashed Hoth figure packs except for Han & Chewie at Wal-Mart in Clinton yesterday. They also had three 3PO's with correct knee paint so I got one. Also picked up a LEGO Exo-Force set on clearance.

A new Super Wal-Mart opened this morning in Terre Haute. I was there at 7:30 AM for the ribbon-cutting and whatnot, which lasted well past 8. The toys were hit pretty hard before I could get back there, but they had the SW Greatest Repacks in stock, including AT-TE Tank Gunners and 501st Clones. I'll have to go back when I have more time to look at other stuff.