Page 98 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
    I haven't found too much new stuff in the stores lately. Day late, dollar short. Story of my life. : )

My mail-away Captain Rex finally arrived. It wasn't minty. I'm still tempted to mail away for a second one so I can open the display.

Jodo Kast eludes me no longer!!! Found him today hanging on the pegs.

I see Jodo from time to time; tonight at TRU for instance. Those Previews exclusive Battlefront II multipacks are back too. I saw both of them at TRU in the new blue-n-white packaging.

Kmart had these Legacy 5-figure multipacks too. Nothing but repack city there though.

It's gonna be tougher finding new stuff with all the additional competition from holiday toy shoppers. I'm trying to get everything I want before pegs are picked clean after Thanksgiving.

Finally saw the white Vader/Leia comic pack this morning, but didn't get it. Came across several Thrawn/Karrde packs as well, though I passed on them again. I really hate the $13 price tag.

Forgot to mention seeing the Target exclusive battle packs this morning too. The troop builder ones with Yoda and Obi-Wan.

I saw the Faie and Quinlan Vos comic pack at WM this afternoon. No sign of the Clone Emperor pack. Still, it was late in the day so I was surprised they still had anything of note.

I was surprised to see a large amount of new figures on the pegs over the holiday weekend: CW 3PO and Dooku, the new med droid, etc...

I did see one Ultimate battle pack at Target on Black Friday. It was the two tank set. At $70, it was too much for my blood.

The WMs in my area dropped the price on the BMF to $99.

I picked up the new medical droid today.

mmmhmmm

I'm rather pleased to say that I've found everything I've been looking for in the past two weeks.

Found all the new CW figs (including Asajj).

Must say that I am rather impressed with the 3PO's articulation!

Disappointed in the new Plo Koon (CW). Above the waist, he's fantastic. The legs though are like a POTF2 figure. Boo.

Found all the new legacy figs about a month ago at a Target store. The new Grievous was really well done. The head on my Brea Organa is super loose though. Anyone else have that issue? For a new clone in the Legacy line, I really like the new Commander Faie (sp?).

My closest Wal Mart (Pendleton Pike & Sunny Side Road) received all the new Legacy and CW figs last week and actually stocked them for once.

Was at Target at Kessler & Keystone Ave today and found the CW exclusive multi packs and the Sarlac. I'm agreeing with what I'm reading elsewhere on the forums that if I pick up the Sarlac at all, it will be on clearance after the Holidays. I can't justify spending $70 (with tax) on the base / sarlac, the skiff, and then a bunch of POTF2 poorly painted reissue figs. And I think the scale of the sarlac is off unless the one in ROTJ is much smaller than the one in the Force Unleashed...

I have the same issue with the Lars Homestead piece. Hopefully after the Holidays it will go on clearance (or at least a sale) and I can pick it up for less. I just want the set piece...

The hunt has been fun this year though.

Really looking forward to next year's waves! (HK-47 is one of the upcoming build-a-droids wooo hooo!)

Yesterday I saw the Luke/Clone Emperor comic pack finally and I occasionally see some new and repacked battle packs.

I found the latest TLC & CW waves before Thanksgiving so I'm watching to see if any '09 stuff slips through.

Saw the Christophis and Sarlac battle packs at Target today. The Christophis one looks pretty impressive, lots of vehicles in there.