Page 101 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1316
    I'm not a huge variant hunter, but I came across the Cade Skywalker comic 2-pack minus Cade's lightsaber at the NA Meijer and picked it up.

FYI, the comic 2-packs are on sale for $9.88 thru March 7 at Meijer.

I found all the new comic packs at WM Thursday. There was an endcap of Janek/Amanin, Ewoks, and the alien pilots. I picked up one of each.

Passed on Wedge/Bothan, Deena/Luke, and the other one I can't recall.

Also saw the SW marbles at TRU. Ridiculous. Who is going to play $4 for a marble?!

I bought the alien pilot pack today. I'll get the others eventually.

I bought two of the new cantina aliens, Brainiac and the leather-faced looking one. I love the table accessory with Brainiac.

Oh, and the Targets in my area have price-cut the figures to $7.49.

Saw something strange at WM the other day. The new comic two-pack, with Luke and Deena, was on the pegs, but there was a rubber-banded note: sell not allowed. I was going to scan it to see what the scanner said, but the scanner in the toy department was removed (not working, I think), and I didn't want to trapse half-way across the store to the next. I went back the next day and the pack was gone.

Just odd. Hadn't encountered a hand-written note like that before.

Someone in another thread was complaining about WM refusing to sell the newest comic packs. I can't imagine an employee putting an item back on the floor with a note on it, unless they were legally blind or illiterate.

It is Wal-mart, Ji'dai.

Thanksgiving night '07, my mom and I went to WM to do some shopping for family coming in the next day. WM had the electronic lightsaber with the bonus CW DVD advertised for Black Friday. There was one sitting on the shelf. I scanned it at the scanner in the toy section and it said, no sale. I took it to the front with the chance that I could buy it, but it wasn't allowed. The cashier kept the saber and it went into the back until morning.

New Comic Packs

Found the 3 new comic packs at Wal Mart in Carmel / Westfield today.

Amanaman & imperial officer
    3 ewoks
    2 rebel pilots (quarren and mon calimari)

No sign of any of the new figure waves though.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    It is Wal-mart, Ji'dai.

Thanksgiving night '07, my mom and I went to WM to do some shopping for family coming in the next day. WM had the electronic lightsaber with the bonus CW DVD advertised for Black Friday. There was one sitting on the shelf. I scanned it at the scanner in the toy section and it said, no sale. I took it to the front with the chance that I could buy it, but it wasn't allowed. The cashier kept the saber and it went into the back until morning.
    Yeah, but that's product that was probably being saved for the Black Friday sale. I have no idea why they would deny sale of comic packs in the middle of March.

The WM exclusive comic packs are plentiful here and have been for some time. One store has had an entire endcap of them, but they're thinning out. I love all three - best packs I've seen in a long time.

I looked for the new CW wave at WM this afternoon, but nada.

Kmart has figures for $4.99 this week. I price-matched at WM and picked up the spacetrooper.