Page 104 of 132 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    The Legacy ESB wave is now plentiful here though the Hoth Trooper is the most popular. I have the ones I want from the wave except for the Ugnaught and Hoth Trooper variants.

The last CW wave is pretty rare. I've only seen it once. I've never seen the Jabba or Yavin battle packs.
    I have found both battle packs easily at Target and Wal Mart stores across Indianapolis. You're in Terrible Haute if I recall J'Dai... If you feel like a nice 90 mile drive, we got your goods

Found the new CW wave 4 times so far. It disappears quickly. I got what I wanted from it though. It's obvious the CW waves are selling faster than the Legacy waves here. Kids...

I have yet to see the Ugnaut and Hoth Trooper vairants on the shelves.

Stopped in Walmart Fishers, yes Fishers, they had all the new Deluxe Transformers figs out and leader class. No voyager though, the price has jumped two dollars each. Pretty good designs on most.

Went back to Fishers tonight and they put out several cases of voyager class Transformers ROF, they are pretty good. Prices have gone up a couple dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    I have found both battle packs easily at Target and Wal Mart stores across Indianapolis. You're in Terrible Haute if I recall J'Dai... If you feel like a nice 90 mile drive, we got your goods
    If gas prices hadn't jumped so much recently I'd probably go on more road trips for toys.

I did see the new CW figs at TRU again, but there's just not much in that wave that interests me.

Now that Transformers toys have taken all shelf space away from SW I doubt I'll see anything new for awhile. SW is crammed into a smaller section and there are tons of the ESB wave plus pegwarmers of earlier ones.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Went car shopping in Indy with my brother and his wife (they ended up buying a 2009 Honda Fit) and found some stuff I hadn't seen back home.

At Kmart in Plainfield I got both the Scramble on Yavin and Jabba's Palace Battle Packs. They were on sale for $19.99, so that was a pretty good deal considering most stores are selling the packs for at least $24. (Kmart's regular price on these packs is $29.79 )
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    At Kmart in Plainfield I got both the Scramble on Yavin and Jabba's Palace Battle Packs. They were on sale for $19.99, so that was a pretty good deal considering most stores are selling the packs for at least $24. (Kmart's regular price on these packs is $29.79 )
    I will have to check Kmart. I know these sets have shown up at WM but not Kmart.

I saw Yavin and Jabba battle packs at the local Kmart this morning. The sale must be over though. My KM sells them for $25, which is better than the price I saw near Indy.

I've been checking Kmarts for the Yavin BP but still nothing.

The new packaged/carded figures showed up today, at the Clarksville WM. Boy, they're small. I mean, small. I guess a new star case will have to be created for these figs.

FOUND the wave of transformers with mud flap interregation barricade, cannon bumble bee, and Ravage! Theywere on sale for buy one get one half off. Gotta tell ya can't see buying these at 11.99. Toys R Us Castleton has been the hook up. Earlier 7.99 with Walmart price matching it has been an economical collection so far

I saw the Legends figures on the new smaller cardbacks today for the first time. Nothing of else of note; I'm watching for the AOTC wave and the new LEGO sets.