Page 105 of 132 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Nothing of else of note; I'm watching for the AOTC wave and the new LEGO sets.
    Same here. I've only seen a couple of the AOTC at the comic shop, with comic shop prices, of course.

I found most of the AOTC wave at WM today. I didn't see Jango or the ARC Trooper. I bought Owen & Beru and left the rest. I like the BAD for this wave but don't want to get the other figs in order to build it.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I like the BAD for this wave but don't want to get the other figs in order to build it.
    You should do what my friends and I do: have a BAD swap meet. We bring the spare BAD parts and trade.

Found the new Beru at the NA WM the other day.

I have to say: the HK build a droid will be my favorite.

I don't know if it's happening in your areas or not, but several of my WMs are going through a major remodel and I can't find a blasted thing in the store!!!! Driving me nuts!!!!!

I've been lucky enough to find most of the AOTC wave. The only 2 figs I haven't seen are Owen & Beru. Oddly enough, the concept Anakin was the first one I found - I thought it would be the hardest to find.

Seems like Monday nights are when figures are put out at my local WMs. Tuesday is when I went scouting and found Obi-Wan, the alien Jedi, spacetrooper with HK part, Typho, & concept Anakin. By Wednesday, all evidence of the AOTC wave hitting shelves in Indianapolis had disappeared.

To my knowledge, Toys R Us in Castleton hasn't even received the ESB wave yet. Or they're just not putting it out b/c of all the greatest hits peg warmers.

The 3 different lines with similar-shaped cards has done a great job in confusing store stocking employees. Everything is mixed together as one line and the new waves simply don't get rotated properly... Personally wish each line had a different shaped card to help the situation out...

In other news, the Transformers line is starting to die down a bit now that the movie had its big roar.

The GI Joe new figs are popping up everywhere. Some look cool. The paint jobs are a little iffy (particularly on the Storm Shadow without the mask). Saw Cobra Commander and the new snake eyes (hooded on card). Interesting. I was so against this movie when I saw the preview (the exo-suit concept doesn't belong in this story IMO, and had convinced me the story would suck). After seeing some of the merch, my curiosity is piqued again though. Wish the Baroness figure's face didn't look like she's 80 years old...

Saw part of the AOTC wave again. This time I saw Jango but no ARC Trooper.

TRU had most of the SW summer LEGO releases except for Echo Base, Home One, and Corporate Alliance Tank Droid.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Target Castleton has tons of joe figures for 6.99.

Found Owen & Beru at Wal-Mart up in Rensselaer, IN yesterday.

I am now the pleased owner of one HK droid (finally)! Of all the BAD's, this one is by far the coolest.

I loved KOTOR and am hoping for more from that series.

Owen & Beru are decent figs. A little disappointed there's no ankle articulation though.

I thought the latest Tri-Weekly Q&A said the EP2 wave would be hard to complete. I took that as a challenge. Found all the figs within 5 days of that posting. Of course, I can't really claim any credit for that - whereas in 2007, wave 5 took me 7 months to complete. It's really luck of the draw with the retailers' product rotation.

Bring on the EP1 wave ...

TRU had most of the SW summer LEGO releases except for Echo Base, Home One, and Corporate Alliance Tank Droid.
    Is that the one with the Lego tauntaun? I definitely want to pick up that set.

I hope the ATOC wave isn't hard to find. I check WM and Target regularly, but there's other stores that are slower to get the new stuff, like Kmart and Meijer. Meijer hasn't received any of the ESB wave yet.

I took what Autumndescent had to say about the AOTC wave possibly being hard to find and went out searching for it today. Found it at my third store, at Meijer! It looked like one case was on the pegs. I left Beru and AOTC Anakin, since he's the same as the Evolutions Anakin.

Can't wait until I piece the HK droid together!!