Page 106 of 132 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1316
    Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Is that the one with the Lego tauntaun? I definitely want to pick up that set.
    Yep. Bet we'll see another version with Luke too. The tauntaun looks much better than what you see on the box too. The box pic has a noticeable mold seam running down the middle of the animal; the actual toy does not.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Spotted the new vehicle assortment in the new packaging, including the Fighter Tank. TRU here had new Galatic Heroes sets too - the Sail Barge and Medal Ceremony.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Saw the Clone Turbo Tank at TRU today, $100. It comes with a speeder bike and a tank gunner clone sculpted in the Animated style.

Also spotted some SW Uncle Milton science sets - robotic Vader arm, Naboo aquatic environment (sea monkeys!), a neat-looking Dagobah frog environment, Mustafar volcano lab, among others...

I saw the remains of the AOTC wave at a couple of different stores over the weekend. They're out there, if you're willing to visit more than one store.

I have now found the AOTC wave in full 6 different times in the past 2 weeks. So far, this has been the easiest wave to find in my 30 years of collecting...

I picked up the new republic fighter tank about a week ago. I think the design is great but the deco leaves a bit to be desired. Not bad though. I've seen the magna guard fighter several times now as well. Will eventually look at picking that one up.

Haven't seen the turbo tank yet but I'm looking forward to that one.

Really enjoying the pix from ComicCon to see what's coming up...

Comic con luke hasbrotoyshop now!

My TRU had a lot of new stuff today. I saw the Clone Wars Deluxe figures, $18: Anakin/Can-Cell and two Clone packs, but not Dooku/Speeder and Crab Droid. These deluxe packs are friggin' huge. I thought they were scaling back packaging sizes.

Captain Rex role-play helmet, $35.

R/C R2-D2, $35.

Commander Ponds TRU exclusive figure, $10. I want that one, but not for $10.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Commander Ponds TRU exclusive figure, $10. I want that one, but not for $10.
    Well, $10 is better than buying $20 or $30 in merchandise and getting it for free. I'm surprised he's out since the offer isn't until September.

Some of the Targets in my area have the newer Legos and vehicles but I haven't see 'em myself.

Saw some of the newer packaged vehicles and 2-packs at Target today. The figures were pretty well picked over by the time I got there.

The new Legos have arrived, too. I like the Endor battle set, but not enough to pay $100. Maybe it will go on clearance after Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Saw some of the newer packaged vehicles and 2-packs at Target today. The figures were pretty well picked over by the time I got there.

The new Legos have arrived, too. I like the Endor battle set, but not enough to pay $100. Maybe it will go on clearance after Christmas.
    Carmel meijer new waves of Clone wars,Castleton toys rus Ponds, Target castleton and Nora new clone wars waves!!