Page 107 of 132 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1316
    Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Well, $10 is better than buying $20 or $30 in merchandise and getting it for free. I'm surprised he's out since the offer isn't until September.
    Is TRU going to give Ponds away with purchase in September? Maybe they're letting collectors have a go at it first then offer him as a freebie next month.

Lots of new product hitting lately! Found most of the new Clone Wars figures today at WM. Picked up Denal, Gree, Cad Bane, spacesuit Ahsoka, and space(helmet) Anakin. I passed on Mace, Fisto (new card), and the rocketpack Droid. Didn't see ARF Trooper, Yularen, Jawas, or the new SBD. I got a late start so most of the new stuff was gone. If there wasn't a Legends assortment, there'd be more room on the pegs for new things.

WM is cheaper on the CW Deluxe; they are $16 there. Those were picked through too.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

[QUOTE=Ji'dai;689373]Is TRU going to give Ponds away with purchase in September? Maybe they're letting collectors have a go at it first then offer him as a freebie next month.
    QUOTE]

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/sw...tation054.html

I thought I read on another site that Ponds is free with a purchase, but let me see if I can find that.

I stopped at another Target yesterday and bought CW Mace and Yularen. Yularen is worth the price just for the briefing table. One of the cooler accessories Hasbro has given us.

Wow, they're really moving the product into stores at a faster rate this year. I think it was after Labor Day last year before I started finding new waves.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I saw the new BAD sets at the Clarksville WM today. I had the Maul and Corran Horn sets in hand and thought it was best to walk by the scanner. $17!!!! Damn!!! For the set of 5, it would be close to $90.

I do like the smaller packaging.

I saw the BAD 2 packs today. They tags were marked "17.00" which I thought was a weird price for WM. Usually that's a clearance price. I really want the articulated Dark Trooper, but like OC, I'm not paying $90 for it.

Still haven't seen Yularen or the Jawas wave.

Saw a lot of SW Transformers in the new packaging; have no idea what is new or old there since I don't collect them.

Saw the Clone Wars LEGO Pirate Tank at Target and couldn't resist getting it. Also bought the Republic Fighter Tank, which was released last year and sold out.

I found Yularen, Jawas, Heavy Assault SBD, and the ARF Trooper this morning at WM. Passed on the Super BD.

I want to open some stuff; see if I got any "Clone Cash" coupons.

[QUOTE=Ji'dai;690529]I saw the BAD 2 packs today. They tags were marked "17.00" which I thought was a weird price for WM. Usually that's a clearance price. I really want the articulated Dark Trooper, but like OC, I'm not paying $90 for it.QUOTE]

I like the droids that are in the sets, but the figures themselves are rehashes. I think these sets may make it to clearance shortly.

Saw a few more of the CW figures at Meijer: space Obi-Wan, Echo, the alien general. I find it odd that the space Obi-Wan got, maybe 2 - 4 seconds of screen time during the cartoon, and yet has a figure made.

Obi-Wan is a major male character so we'll get every costume change he makes on the show.

I was checking eBay for pics of that wave to see what they looked like. At least the spacesuit Obi-Wan is different from the previous version. Spacesuit Anakin is pretty much the old figure with a new helmet accessory. I didn't buy the old Anakin, but at least they could've used the one with knee articulation from the battle pack.

SWShop has the McQuarrie figure box set up for pre-order. $56 for 13 figures in two window boxes. Not a bad price, actually. Works out to about 4.30 a figure before shipping. I never got the exclusive 3PO & R2, Obi-Wan & Yoda, and Luke.

I found Bane and Gree today at the Clarksville Target.

I looked at the WM droid factory sets a little closer the other night. I might have to get the Maul set, but the others just don't do anything for me.